Bellazon

10 minutes ago, CatyCat said:

I know it's kinda annoying already but could someone please send me a list of songs with segments? I've forgotten to save it some hundred  pages ago 

Here we go again :smile: 

Punk: Harry Styles - Kiwi

Porcelain Angels: Miguel - Pineapple Skies

A Winters Tale: Leslie Odom Jr. - Winter Song

PINK: Jane Zhang - 808

Goddesses: Harry Styles - Only Angel

Nomadic Adventure: Miguel - Told You So

Good thing Nadine got 2 outfits since the PINK cap covers her face a lot.

Frida’s Porcelain Angels outfit is a really good one up-close. Actual lingerie incorporated!

Grace’s PINK panties are horrible. I hate that style, reminds me of a powerlifter or a bodybuilder show outfit.

Got through 100+ some pages. Thank you @Clauds @Prettyphile @phenobarbie @PastaFreak and everybody else who posted images. You're the real heroes of this thread. (Especially Pasta with the pictures of what every look consists of. You have no idea how much I needed that because I need almost every bra from Goddesses like yesterday) That said!

Punk: I expected worse. Still don't get Olivier's fashion appeal because dude has gone downhill since he started. Maybe if he stopped plumping his lips and looked at his predecessor the amazing Christophe Decarin's designs he'd have some clue how not to design tacky and over the top each collection he does. Or maybe go back to Tough Love because that segment is flawless. Elsa wins this hands down. Hello there angel from my nightmare. 

Winter's Tale: Why does this look like Portrait of an Angel? Poor Sara, that look is terrible. 

Porcelain: This looks like Portrait of an Angel too. And that butterflies segment for a couple looks (think: Magdalena). The lingerie is so beautiful but some of the looks are tacky. Not a bad segment imo but these wings are atrocious. 

Pink: Half the pics from the runway thread aren't working for me and that sums up how I feel about this segment. 

Nomads: TRA? Exotic Traveler? Shades of Wild Things from 2010? What the actual fuck is Maria wearing? 

Goddesses: UM HELLO FAVORITE SEGMENT. Shades of Gilded Angels and Glamour Goddesses? Count me in. Someone please kick Vanessa out of that glorious outfit and put it back on its rightful owner. No charisma and she just looks so lackluster. It could have been perfect VS (and China thanks for denying Russian visas) Literally no one looked bad in this segment. Dilone doesn't fit but you know what, that look is too damn gorgeous. Just give me every single bra from this segment. I mean it. 

Candice is obviously pregnant. Jury's out on Sara. Taylor won most beautiful angel award. Thanks for not giving her thigh high boots this year. Elsa looks so hot. I'm gonna miss Ale but she deserves a happy retirement from her wings. 

1 hour ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I know the Reddit OP. They're a nice person who knows a lot of shit about Taylor but I'm not at all convinced that this is a trustworthy source given it's a word for word regurgitation of gossip from other sites and they were pretty clueless in a previous VS thread. Makes no sense that VS would trick Taylor about Katy. 

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. They have great relationship (VS and TS) it would be s strange to even try to hide it from her.

I hope she read it here, and not somewhere else. Because if some dickhead went to her social media and commented on her being pregnant then it's very fucked up, one thing is discussing it here in Bellazon where it will most likely not get to their ears than going to their social media and give them shit about it. People are truly awful o.o