Bellazon

Just now, Chessie said:

The wings are not an excuse for me.  I'm sorry, if I'm not wrong Elsa's wings were the heaviest and the bitch kept her posture as a pro because that's her job. If you can't handle heavy wings they shouldn't give them to you and if they do you don't take them. 

Elsa wings don't even look that heavy or big imo, and not like Jo for sure..i don't blame her for wanting to keep the wings tbh

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Elsa wings don't even look that heavy or big imo, and not like Jo for sure..i don't blame her for wanting to keep the wings tbh

Elsa’s wings were the the heaviest wings in the show according to the VS team. I want to say 15-20lbs.

Edit: Found the quote. They were 14lbs. I thought I read 20 somewhere. 

IMO it's all about the shape of wings. Some of them can be easier to carry just because they're round-shaped or so but when you have just flat and heavy wings (like Jo's) it's way mooooore harder to keep a great walk. Anyway my girl rocked the runway once again and I'm happy af 

49 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Thanks Sara, she doesn't even look pregnant, she was clearly imo just a little bloated and only in her Punk outfit, she looks normal in her WT outfit

Thats because almost noone looks good in black netted body suits. While they can be sexy, they add lbs. 

8 minutes ago, CatyCat said:

IMO it's all about the shape of wings. Some of them can be easier to carry just because they're round-shaped or so but when you have just flat and heavy wings (like Jo's) it's way mooooore harder to keep a great walk. Anyway my girl rocked the runway once again and I'm happy af 

this, exactly! i said heavy because they really look more heavy..i guess massive would have been a better word..and large and bulky

2 hours ago, dennis123 said:

Do you guys think we may get split screens like in Boho Psychedelic for this years Punk segment during the airing? There's a lot to focus on in that segment, I can see them doing it.

ooh.. (not a good ooh either) but yeah I could totally see them doing this.

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

The wings are not an excuse for me.  I'm sorry, if I'm not wrong Elsa's wings were the heaviest and the bitch kept her posture as a pro because that's her job. If you can't handle heavy wings they shouldn't give them to you and if they do you don't take them. 

Wings will NEVER be an excuse because year after year Alessandra walked AND posed flawlessly,  with her SKINNY ass lol. Ale always been tiny but she always got heavy wings. Even when pregnant she managed. I remember her 2006 red,white, black wings, a fittings video she was walking and literally started leaning to the side, they were so heavy. But not only did Ale still walk in the wings but they added more to those wings (which would make them even heavier)

If Ale could do it despite all her cases, anybody should be able to, thats a model.