Bellazon

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

fuck the wings are heavy as fuck! ofc her walk is not amazing

The wings are not an excuse for me.  I'm sorry, if I'm not wrong Elsa's wings were the heaviest and the bitch kept her posture as a pro because that's her job. If you can't handle heavy wings they shouldn't give them to you and if they do you don't take them. 

12 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Also don’t shout racism but I’m having a hard time distinguishing two of the Asian girls lol. Not Sui, Liu, Ming, One or Xiao. But who’s the other one in Pink and the one in Winter Tale? I’m sorry but put their name to their pics for me lol

EE208429-3D93-42E1-BA82-E34D60A2A8F5.thumb.jpeg.c2c9c8e040c132d244fdeb3e8ac2e397.jpeg6BCC0592-9BCF-45D2-A2BE-E0CF92AB1E35.thumb.jpeg.72a3e455ebd403ac35a10a3e22386ce8.jpeg

RACISM

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I am too and I am Chinese. Which one is One? Xie Xie? Estelle? :ninja:

I keep finding new things about you every single day.

Josephine walks slouched all the time so add heavy wings to it and boom that’s her walk. Go back and watch her walks prior, her chest is always forward and the top of her back as hunched a bit. Once she got those new boobs put in it changed her posture :rofl: but I ain’t complaining cause...bewbs :tf:

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

The wings are not an excuse for me.  I'm sorry, if I'm not wrong Elsa's wings were the heaviest and the bitch kept her posture as a pro because that's her job. If you can't handle heavy wings they shouldn't give them to you and if they do you don't take them. 

Preach it, gurl. 

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Agreed. Didn’t Candice  give up wings before?