Bellazon

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Question, how do you guys feel about Ming's fall possibly airing? 

I personally think they should air it if Ming is fine with it, it takes a bit away from the glamour but I think it would humanize models a lot, show that they are not perfect, robotic and plastic creatures. I especially love Gizele's gesture of not only helping her get up, but allowing her to fully finish her walk and posing, i think it's a nice way of showing a bit of good human nature.

It would be a strange thing to show the fall since it has not rung something similar in VS as far as I know. Of course, transmit the fall will attract much to the press so VS could take advantage of that

Just now, Tmorgan said:

Forgive my ignorance, but is Ming well known in the US? If this were on the final show, would she be known as "The model who tripped"? I agree that it would be a great way to show camaraderie amongst models, however I'd wonder what kind of lasting impact that would have. 

Ming’s audience is 10x bigger in China. Apart from Liu and mayyybbe Sui, the mainstream U.S. doesn’t know many Chinese models. I’d personally be fine if it aired but I really hope it wouldn’t take away from future career accomplishments and Angel status. I would love to see Gizele allowing her to have her moment at the end of the runway, that was an adorable moment.

VS aired out Elsa hitting Ariana with her wings in 2014, but more time-consuming mishaps tend to be the ones aired i.e. Ming and Gizele, Karolina and Natasha losing their shoes, Erin’s hat, etc.

5 minutes ago, Tmorgan said:

Forgive my ignorance, but is Ming well known in the US? If this were on the final show, would she be known as "The model who tripped"? I agree that it would be a great way to show camaraderie amongst models, however I'd wonder what kind of lasting impact that would have. 

TBH I first found out about her b/c there was a rumor she and Sean O'Pry were dating :p

Just now, tatehill said:

There's a twitter moment about the fall right now. https://twitter.com/i/moments/932643716845703168

Also on the Sara pregnancy topic. It looks like she's holding a shot glass here. Doesn't seem like she's straying away from alcohol. 

IMG_2229.thumb.PNG.f8ed10fc64b6b6e34bb18d1305ba5828.PNGIMG_2228.thumb.PNG.3fd740bb3ce795345bcbbc4ecb07ccb0.PNG

She's defo not preg just bloated maybe from not eating prior before the show 

Had a couple of hours sleep. I’m back to this mess.

Ive had a chance to look through everything.

One thing I will say. At least this time they didn’t do awful kinds of mismatching. Like Nomadic, the girls had a set of the same colour lingerie instead of mixed bra and underwear like in past years and then the accessories and wings added. Same for Porcelain, all the lingerie is dark blue and black with white and blue stuff added on. The looks are actually cohesive with each other this time around.

None of the outfits are actually that amazing. I haven’t seen anything that I’m impressed with. To me it’s just more of the same. Even though the Punk look is nothing we haven’t seen before in fashion and in general it at least was a bit more unique this year and you could tell a different designer was involved on it as it has a different style.

If the last two years weren’t an indication that VS need to fire their creative team this one most fucken certainly is. It’s a mess. Honestly I’m at this point where I think they need a year break to work on some new fresher ideas. They need to shuffle out the team involved and bring in some new fresh blood. I’ve followed this mess of a show for a while now. Even the better shows didn’t always have amazing looks but there was something about them before that was so good. The fact that these girls are walking out covered head toe is so bothersome. I’m not seeing a lingerie fashion show anymore.

35 minutes ago, Schemer said:

here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TaylorSwift/comments/7ebtog/so_it_turns_out_taylor_was_set_to_do_vsfs_this/

I know the Reddit OP. They're a nice person who knows a lot of shit about Taylor but I'm not at all convinced that this is a trustworthy source given it's a word for word regurgitation of gossip from other sites and they were pretty clueless in a previous VS thread. Makes no sense that VS would trick Taylor about Katy. 

6 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Thank you! Maybe I am just PMSing but that video brought tears to my eyes :cry::ninja: That was so sweet of Gi to help Ming up and let her finish her walk. Also the models who followed were being supportive and waited :cry2:

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Thank you! Maybe I am just PMSing but that video brought tears to my eyes :cry::ninja: That was so sweet of Gi to help Ming up and let her finish her walk. Also the models who followed were being supportive and waited :cry2:

It is a cute moment, it made me kind of emotional as well :smile:

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I cried with this and also with Alessandra's speech. Say what you will about the outfits, but if VS manages to play their cards right I'll end up loving this shitshow just because of the cuteness factor