Bellazon

3 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Pregnancy doesn't kill careers!

I don't think no one is saying that, it's just that she's just becoming really known and getting contracts and stuff, so it would be peculiar for her since she's always seemed really career focused. Then again, like you said pregnancy doesn't kill careers, but do indeed slow them down.

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I don't think no one is saying that, it's just that she's just becoming really known and getting contracts and stuff, so it would be peculiar for her since she's always seemed really career focused. Then again, like you said pregnancy doesn't kill careers, but do indeed slow them down.

Doesn't she want to focus more on acting?

Question, how do you guys feel about Ming's fall possibly airing? 

I personally think they should air it if Ming is fine with it, it takes a bit away from the glamour but I think it would humanize models a lot, show that they are not perfect, robotic and plastic creatures. I especially love Gizele's gesture of not only helping her get up, but allowing her to fully finish her walk and posing, i think it's a nice way of showing a bit of good human nature.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I personally think they should air it if Ming is fine with it, it takes a bit away from the glamour but I think it would humanize models a lot, show that they are not perfect, robotic and plastic creatures. I especially love Gizele's gesture of not only helping her get up, but allowing her to fully finish her walk and posing, i think it's a nice way of showing a bit of good human nature.

I loved seing Gizele doing it as well, was really nice of her. It was her first time on that runway, she could have easily think "no way this is ruining my moment", but she was gracious as fuck and amazing. Go girl.

Beyond that, I don't think they should air that, I think she felt awful and wouldn't want people on tv to see that, but that's just what I would want people to do if it happened to me.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I loved what Gizele did but I'm not sure they should air it. The fact that Ming felt like she needed to put out an apology is really off-putting to me. Like that anyone would be disappointed in her. I just wouldn't want her to have to deal with anything else like that if it was aired. 

Just now, Clauds said:

I think they should air it and most likely will since there is already buzz about it. Besides doesn't VS love showing runway mishaps? I hope this doesn't hurt her chances of becoming Angel b/c I think she could definitely look sultry when asked.

Just now, Clauds said:

Forgive my ignorance, but is Ming well known in the US? If this were on the final show, would she be known as "The model who tripped"? I agree that it would be a great way to show camaraderie amongst models, however I'd wonder what kind of lasting impact that would have. 

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I loved seing Gizele doing it as well, was really nice of her. It was her first time on that runway, she could have easily think "no way this is ruining my moment", but she was gracious as fuck and amazing. Go girl.

Beyond that, I don't think they should air that, I think she felt awful and wouldn't want people on tv to see that, but that's just what I would want people to do if it happened to me.

Too many pages to go through---could you please link me to the video of Gi helping Ming? :smile:

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I think the fall itself was unfortunate, but in the end, it was followed not only by Gizele helping her out and allowing Ming to have her moment, but Karlie did the same for Gizele and waited to go, then Devon waited for Karlie to go and Martha waited as well, so in the end it's a showing of support, someone could have been like fuck this shit and keep going, but they all stopped and didn't give a flying fuck about making the segment run a bit longer. I think it was lovely from all the girls involved