Bellazon

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sara and Jasmine outfits are damn ugly im hooollleringgg    but happy Sara opens a segment finally .

based on pics my thoughts:

Porcelian segment looks cheap 

Winter Tales is a mess

Goddesses Segment  was the best i think plus Taylor outfit and look was damn stunning and Blanca is LIFE :Angel Material

Nomadic looks nice i think have to see in motion tho. Adriana was good. same Elsa

PINK had awful outfits... poor my Grace her outfit is ugly but at least two segments for her :heart:  even tho meh outfits also her hair should be longer.

Punk segment was good . Candice looked hot af but im praying they edit her opening better for the 28 tho.

Ming fall was hilarious

Alexina was a nice surprise lets wait and see her in motion cause she sometimes is a little too extra on ig.

Martha, Barbara F and Karlie eyes scares me and Devon kinda looks a like a man.

Josephine her body on point tho. cant talk too much have to wait to see her in motion same about Lais.

Bella looked ok better than last year for sure

and Samile is so stunning

the others i dont know her

1 hour ago, Diorsfashion said:

Maybe she put on weight in the wrong areas 

Or her body just changed in certain areas just like everybody else, and ofcourse nobody is going to see nor notice until she is fully seen on a candid runway photo with no retouching and proper quality.

1 minute ago, LameImpala said:

Ah right, just remember an article of them leaving a hotel together and hugging etc. My mind jumped to conclusions.

Whenever Harry is near a vagina, he's allegedly dating the woman :rofl: as far as I know the only people he's dated are Caroline something, Taylor Swift, Nadine Leopold, Georgia Fowler, and food blogger called Tessa. Both Kendull and Camille Rowe are according tho his hardcore psychotic fans, PR stuns but who knows

33 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Collected general thoughts after playing catch-up:

- Fucking hell, relax. These are bras and panties and the women wearing them. You're not getting paid to defend Adriana or Josephine or whoever. The lack of self-awareness here is astounding

- I think it was Pretty who said she was apathetic about the show? It was pages back, but I feel the same way. There was nothing interesting. I don't love anything. Everything was so subdued

- Fuck you all, I missed Gigi's dumb ass, plus she needed to redeem herself from that ridiculously ugly hair colour and skin and bones last year

- The drama playing out BTS and not on camera is disappointing and probably why the show was so dull-looking, give me Kendall-Harry-Taylor tension you fools

- I've never been a big fan of Ale (just didn't come into it at the right time, I suppose) but I appreciate everything she's done with and for the brand and those mfers better treat her right going forward 

- Dead @ Bella's smile lmaoooooo

- Goddesses was the best segment by a long shot

- I would marry Lais in a heartbeat / please adopt me mother

- Don't know why everyone's ragging on Pink when it was bloody good for a Pink segment

- Grace literally started walking last year, everyone going 'finally she got mainline'......... this isn't an Elsa situation :rofl: 

- Candice looks very pregnant

- Sara looks off

- Blanca deserves Angel status but a fuck load of the other Angels need to be cut first

- What's it gonna take for yall to appreciate Leomie

- I figured out why I don't like Martha, her eyes are too far apart

- Fuck you, Beachwaver, and don't come back

Been catching up here for hours, why do I agree with almost all of this? :rofl:

Didn't particularly like anything about the outfits, BUT Lais, Romee, Candice, Taylor, Adriana and even effin Bella looked bomb

Just now, Clauds said:

Whenever Harry is near a vagina, he's allegedly dating the woman :rofl: as far as I know the only people he's dated are Caroline something, Taylor Swift, Nadine Leopold, Georgia Fowler, and food blogger called Tessa. Both Kendull and Camille Rowe are according tho his hardcore psychotic fans, PR stuns but who knows

I did say bang not date. :shifty:

Moving on to different things. Listen, I love Stella but she needs to go, like right now, I adore her but every year I keep rooting for her and she looks bored as hell, Martha I also like but she adds literally nothing to the table, there hasn't been a single year where like Martha or Stella were standouts, I don't even love Romee but girlfriend was everything this year.

If VS wants to keep the 10-15 women line up, drop Lily, Stella, Martha and add Ming, Sui, Leomie, Maria and Blanca.