Bellazon

6 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I would be very surprised if Sara is really pregnant. I think that belly can be for menstruation as it is usually with all women and also usually inflates the face (I saw something strange in the face of Sara in the photos). If next year she is not walking for a pregnancy it would really be a crap for VS with angels going and coming back again and again :ninja:

I think her belly can looks like that cause of the menstruation, you are right. For me it's the most logicall and possible reason

I feel like a total contrarian because I still like Martha a lot and Stella even more. :smile: Martha's walk did seem pretty horrible in the short video posted a million pages back, though.

And I totally don't care if Candice, Sara or whoever else is pregnant. Sara's Balmain outfit is ugly as hell.

Just saw Karlie and Cindy Bruna walked together, this should be a treat, even though Cindy's boots are an eyesore. Honestly, even with this stupid hair colour, Karlie still looks better than almost all the Angels.

26 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She has a BIG pelvic bone. They probably put those on her to conceal it. You know VS likes to mask the least flattering thing on models

Laughing at this thinking of how they covered Kelly's abs that she had been working so hard at

Conspiracy theory: maybe VS ACTUALLY hates how hard the girls work out and how athletic they look, which is why they use more and more material on the outfits each year. ????

I don't think Candice is pregnant. We barely get a glimpse of her full waist area since she has been back anyway. on the runway its harder to conceal compared to a photoshoot.

Anytime we have seen her, she is retouched, or she is wearing something that concealed that bottom area of her tummy. Perhaps its for a reason. In her comeback video, she is literally covering that area with her hand

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/candice-swanepoel.jpg?w=600

someone else noticed the day she was back shooting for a campaign, she was doing this.

The bottom of her tummy looked the same as it did during the holiday commercial

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_11/GettyImages-876613186.jpg.e45b8b0a3e0c5c5af0fe93577ff9a90a.jpg

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/tCAdc3Puq4uOModke4R8PLm5rSA/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:watermark-!popsugar-watermark.png,-5,-5,0!-/2017/08/16/741/n/1922398/5719145426185712_MEGA68037_001/i/Adriana-Lima-Candice-Swanepoel-Sexy-Photo-Shoot-Pictures.jpg

and yes, Adriana's tummy did look like this at one point after coming back. 

Also, I think by now she would have announced her pregnancy.

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't think Candice is pregnant. We barely get a glimpse of her full waist area since she has been back anyway. on the runway its harder to conceal compared to a photoshoot.

Anytime we have seen her, she is retouched, or she is wearing something that concealed that bottom area of her tummy. Perhaps its for a reason. In her comeback video, she is literally covering that area with her hand

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/candice-swanepoel.jpg?w=600

someone else noticed the day she was back shooting for a campaign, she was doing this.

The bottom of her tummy looked the same as it did during the holiday commercial

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_11/GettyImages-876613186.jpg.e45b8b0a3e0c5c5af0fe93577ff9a90a.jpg

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/tCAdc3Puq4uOModke4R8PLm5rSA/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:watermark-!popsugar-watermark.png,-5,-5,0!-/2017/08/16/741/n/1922398/5719145426185712_MEGA68037_001/i/Adriana-Lima-Candice-Swanepoel-Sexy-Photo-Shoot-Pictures.jpg

and yes, Adriana's tummy did look like this at one point after coming back. 

Also, I think by now she would have announced her pregnancy.

Maybe she put on weight in the wrong areas 

Stop comparing Candice to Adriana's post pregnancy body. Candice had her child a 13 months ago, I repeat 13 MONTHS :rofl: When Adriana came back in 2010 bitch was looking fit as hell, in fact some people were saying she was looking too fit. When she came back in 2012 she had given birth seven weeks before the show. Alessandra in 2008 was coming back after three months as well. The "she just had baby" thing was an excuse until like May at the absolute best, but the kid is already one year old :rofl: she also didn't announce she was pregnant with Anaca until she was five months and Behati announce her pregnancy now with six months, she said in May she wasn't looking for another child soon and she was already in fact pregnant at the MET Gala when she said that.

We'll have to wait and see but it looks like she's pregnant for sure. And either way, VS did a shit job choosing the outfits for her because it's unflattering as fuck

22 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Collected general thoughts after playing catch-up:

- Fucking hell, relax. These are bras and panties and the women wearing them. You're not getting paid to defend Adriana or Josephine or whoever. The lack of self-awareness here is astounding

- I think it was Pretty who said she was apathetic about the show? It was pages back, but I feel the same way. There was nothing interesting. I don't love anything. Everything was so subdued

- Fuck you all, I missed Gigi's dumb ass, plus she needed to redeem herself from that ridiculously ugly hair colour and skin and bones last year

- The drama playing out BTS and not on camera is disappointing and probably why the show was so dull-looking, give me Kendall-Harry-Taylor tension you fools

- I've never been a big fan of Ale (just didn't come into it at the right time, I suppose) but I appreciate everything she's done with and for the brand and those mfers better treat her right going forward 

- Dead @ Bella's smile lmaoooooo

- Goddesses was the best segment by a long shot

- I would marry Lais in a heartbeat / please adopt me mother

- Don't know why everyone's ragging on Pink when it was bloody good for a Pink segment

- Grace literally started walking last year, everyone going 'finally she got mainline'......... this isn't an Elsa situation :rofl: 

- Candice looks very pregnant

- Sara looks off

- Blanca deserves Angel status but a fuck load of the other Angels need to be cut first

- What's it gonna take for yall to appreciate Leomie

- I figured out why I don't like Martha, her eyes are too far apart

- Fuck you, Beachwaver, and don't come back

+1 to all of this

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm not 100% convinced on Sara being pregnant, but everyone talking about her age and an "oops" pregnancy- isn't her boyfriend a quite a few years older than her? He's well into his 30's, and could be wanting to start a family.

'

Yes I’m pretty sure Oliver is 34