Bellazon

Just now, blkwidow said:

The more I see the photo the more I'm convinced Candice is pregnant and everything makes sense, the way her body changed, how she was acting

Was she MIA through most of the backstage stuff? I know last time she was MIA b/c of morning sickness and she was feeling pretty tired & icky.

5 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

yes agree, but i would love if she has very  wing in nomadic section, it's a shame, lais is very beautiful, i'm glad she has one the best fantasy bra ever 

Lais had beautiful wings with her FB it pleased me. Finally, I find that her two outfits are complete well. I think she'll calm some haters lol

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Was she MIA through most of the backstage stuff? I know last time she was MIA b/c of morning sickness and she was feeling pretty tired & icky.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. She had the same behaviour she had during her last show, when she was also pregnant.

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

^^ Lucky chicks! :rofl: I can't see the undies and bra yet! :rofl: 

The Balmain collection will be for sale Nov 29th sis :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

If Dilone got Gigi’s Goddess outfit… Girl, no, she just doesn’t have the body for it.

Is not even the body, she's too cutesy, funky and bubbly, I adore Dilone but she needs to stay in Pink, she looked completely out of place in Goddesses

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

She was, there's from little to none backstage pictures from her

1 minute ago, MARSHADA1 said:

it's very hard to see this:D:oh_no:

Not saying she is 100% preggers but I wouldn't be surprised if she is. If look at the bellies of Ale and Lily when they were pregnant walking the show it looks similar to Candice's. If she is pregnant I wonder why they gave her a midriff baring outfit.