Bellazon

My opinion is that eventually Adriana will go sooner than we think. They are keeping her only for the fashion show but they don't let her open the show as they used to do for many years. They let her open or close segments and imo it's not the same. And in the meantime the new angels will get more important and famous so..

The belly of Candy looks like a belly for 3-4 months of pregnancy. Last night it was seen at Russell's party. I do not believe that she could afford to go out without a flat belly on the show. Especially considering that in the summer her belly was flat. However, in a recent interview, she said that she wants to sleep another year before the birth of a new baby. Everything is very strange.
Thanks to everyone for the updates, guys :Angel:

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Sara might be preggers too? I need to take a look soon :p

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Does something look off about Sara's abs? Bloated, THICC, pregos, or just puffy?

GettyImages-876696482.jpg

It's not just this pic, it's the same with her backstage stuff when she's just standing around

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Candice and Behati can go any time... same with Adriana (even though we all know it's not happening anytime soon). They can also take Martha and Stella if they want and move Grace to mainline.  VS make this happen.

we can also add Sui He to the main line

3 hours ago, starss said:

Something that always bothers me is how "high" Bella's panties are, why do they always do that to her? Is it to make her legs look better?

She has a BIG pelvic bone. They probably put those on her to conceal it. You know VS likes to mask the least flattering thing on models

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Sara might be preggers too? I need to take a look soon :p

There's a definite something going on with her abdomen, and as someone who spends a lot of time around bitches with abs that make me want to die, hyper fit people tend to have tighter (I don't know how to explain this exactly....) bumps, which Candice definitely looks like she has and what Sara could have.

Though it would be strange for Sara to be pregnant now, no? 

Suppose all we can do is wait for announcements (or the lack of them). 

1 minute ago, ohgusta said:

About Sara's pregnancy rumours, is true that she was way too covered during the show and the after party. Reminds me of last year with Irina Shayk...

for Sara and candice we have to watch if they have to stop the alcohol :tf:

1 minute ago, Glamazonia said:

Am I the only one who can’t picture Sara being a mum right now?

No, I'm with you. It would be kinda weird coming from her since she's no 18, I get that, but her career is actually taking flight right now. It would be a strange decision, carreer wise, but if she is good for her and her partner!

Collected general thoughts after playing catch-up:

- Fucking hell, relax. These are bras and panties and the women wearing them. You're not getting paid to defend Adriana or Josephine or whoever. The lack of self-awareness here is astounding

- I think it was Pretty who said she was apathetic about the show? It was pages back, but I feel the same way. There was nothing interesting. I don't love anything. Everything was so subdued

- Fuck you all, I missed Gigi's dumb ass, plus she needed to redeem herself from that ridiculously ugly hair colour and skin and bones last year

- The drama playing out BTS and not on camera is disappointing and probably why the show was so dull-looking, give me Kendall-Harry-Taylor tension you fools

- I've never been a big fan of Ale (just didn't come into it at the right time, I suppose) but I appreciate everything she's done with and for the brand and those mfers better treat her right going forward 

- Dead @ Bella's smile lmaoooooo

- Goddesses was the best segment by a long shot

- I would marry Lais in a heartbeat / please adopt me mother

- Don't know why everyone's ragging on Pink when it was bloody good for a Pink segment

- Grace literally started walking last year, everyone going 'finally she got mainline'......... this isn't an Elsa situation :rofl: 

- Candice looks very pregnant

- Sara looks off

- Blanca deserves Angel status but a fuck load of the other Angels need to be cut first

- What's it gonna take for yall to appreciate Leomie

- I figured out why I don't like Martha, her eyes are too far apart

- Fuck you, Beachwaver, and don't come back