Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I could definitely see a clash between Todd and Sophia. Only one that makes sense because he worked with Monica and Ed for so long prior to that. Look at Sophia now she's in full control. Whereas before it was more Todd.

The sad thing is they probably chose Sophia over Todd

I think Todd & Charlotte were the best. They created the most epic shows. Since Sophia joined the creative team und Charlotte left, the shows went downhill outfit-wise. I love Todd's work, especially his sketches, but we shouldn't forget that he was the one who was responsible for Jac's 2013 Pink outfit. I saw the sketch and it had his signature

20 hours ago, Miss_Vogue said:

I'm younger too, first show i watch was 2009, then i search about and watch the past shows and realize how "the golden era" was more glamorous and beautiful. 

Also i always have a problem with music, because i'm not the biggest fan of pop music and the performers always annoying me (esp. Taylor Swift), and the golden era represents the good remixes and good musical guest(in my opinion).

P.S: i just want a commercial with Jimmy Hendricks music again, am i asking too much VS??:blush:

There's a VS commercial with Jimi Hendrix music?? Well shit, can someone direct me to that? I gotta see this and find out what song they used!!!! that's fantastic.

First show I watched was 2013, thought it sucked big time...2014 and 2015 was better, I liked the Boho section.....I've watched all of them since 2007 and after, haven't really watched any prior to that. I'm not into Gisele and Tyra and the like...but then again I don't like the bubbly little kid angels either...so my favorite shows were 2010-2012.

My perfect Angel lineup: Candice, Miranda, Josephine, Taylor, Adriana, Elsa, and Barbara Palvin (shoulda become one!!!) She's my all time favorite!....and for just regular VS models, I would use Jasmine, Rommee, Cindy Bruna, Gigi, Toni Garnn, Emanuela de Paula, and Grace and Zuri for PINK...

15 minutes ago, bump said:

There's a VS commercial with Jimi Hendrix music?? Well shit, can someone direct me to that? I gotta see this and find out what song they used!!!! that's fantastic.

First show I watched was 2013, thought it sucked big time...2014 and 2015 was better, I liked the Boho section.....I've watched all of them since 2007 and after, haven't really watched any prior to that. I'm not into Gisele and Tyra and the like...but then again I don't like the bubbly little kid angels either...so my favorite shows were 2010-2012.

My perfect Angel lineup: Candice, Miranda, Josephine, Taylor, Adriana, Elsa, and Barbara Palvin (shoulda become one!!!) She's my all time favorite!....and for just regular VS models, I would use Jasmine, Rommee, Cindy Bruna, Gigi, Toni Garnn, Emanuela de Paula, and Grace and Zuri for PINK...

Jimi Hendrix- Voodoo Child ;) 

1 hour ago, Miss_Vogue said:

Jimi Hendrix- Voodoo Child ;) 

Thank you! I had no idea this existed as I've only been a fan of VS stuff for a few years now. This isn't my favorite Jimi Hendrix song, but my favorites are more of his bluesy stuff that I guess may be too slow for something like this. I do love "Voodoo Child" though!

I wish VS would get some more rock music involved in their stuff. Like I get that Slipknot or a Norwegian black metal band isn't gonna work, but how about some Led Zeppelin or even Alice in Chains, they have some songs that are kinda sexy sounding...at least to me lol

Show gets worse and worse every year lol. Josephine, Lais, Elsa, Devon, Jasmine and Iza have the best bodies. Elsa and Taylor are stunning in the face. I liked Irina. She looks great in red. Both Lily A and Lily D need to go. Also I have yet to understand how Stella is an angel. No sex appeal whatsoever and she clearly has an eating disorder. Terrible walk. The worst one for me was Bella. Too thin. Bad dead face. Horrible walk. She's not model material whereas Gigi looks like a model and she has a much better body face and walk. Kendall....ugh she's not bad. She's very pretty in that basic kinda way lol. She needs to work on her awful walk and stop the dead stare. She also shouldn't have got her lips done. Looks fake. Romee didnt look that appealing this year. Especially her small m&m implants were so evident. Terrible. Someone does hate Adriana at VS. Her outfits were shitty. Alessandra should leave. Its like she's way overdue for retirement. Adriana should leave as well. Sara could never replace her though. Sara is too short. Huge mouth and can look drag queenish. She does have a great personality though. Jasmine is pretty and all but kinda basic. Candice would outwalk and outdo all these girls by a landslide. My fave part this year was Josephine opening the segment.

As for the performers the weeknd is good but Lady Caca and her egocentric antics are cringeworthy. At least she can sing. Also, people actually like the midget Bruno's music? Its downright terrible. His music is meaningless and trashy.

Just now, Bakusaiga66 said:

Show gets worse and worse every year lol. Josephine, Lais, Elsa, Devon, Jasmine and Iza have the best bodies. Elsa and Taylor are stunning in the face. I liked Irina. She looks great in red. Both Lily A and Lily D need to go. Also I have yet to understand how Stella is an angel. No sex appeal whatsoever and she clearly has an eating disorder. Terrible walk. The worst one for me was Bella. Too thin. Bad dead face. Horrible walk. She's not model material whereas Gigi looks like a model and she has a much better body face and walk. Kendall....ugh she's not bad. She's very pretty in that basic kinda way lol. She needs to work on her awful walk and stop the dead stare. She also shouldn't have got her lips done. Looks fake. Romee didnt look that appealing this year. Especially her small m&m implants were so evident. Terrible. Someone does hate Adriana at VS. Her outfits were shitty. Alessandra should leave. Its like she's way overdue for retirement. Adriana should leave as well. Sara could never replace her though. Sara is too short. Huge mouth and can look drag queenish. She does have a great personality though. Jasmine is pretty and all but kinda basic. Candice would outwalk and outdo all these girls by a landslide. My fave part this year was Josephine opening the segment.

As for the performers the weeknd is good but Lady Caca and her egocentric antics are cringeworthy. At least she can sing. Also, people actually like the midget Bruno's music? Its downright terrible. His music is meaningless and trashy.

Agree about Bella she is far from a natural beauty, and looks like she did plastic surgery also her body is scary fake. Gigi IS a natural beauty and coudl be a good model. 

Does Romee has implants how do you know? 

I think Sara is beautiful. But who do you think could potentially replace Adriana?

4 hours ago, bump said:

I wish VS would get some more rock music involved in their stuff. Like I get that Slipknot or a Norwegian black metal band isn't gonna work, but how about some Led Zeppelin or even Alice in Chains, they have some songs that are kinda sexy sounding...at least to me lol

I can definitely picture something with Black Dog or Immigrant Song! Or Man In The Box, or We Die Young :chicken::chicken: 

6 hours ago, bump said:

Your Angel lineup lacks diversity and is a complete snooze fest (with the exception of Barbara) Miranda isn't even an Angel anymore so...also Jasmine and Emanuela for PINK? Are you mentally insane? They are waaaay too old for PINK and have amazing bombshell bodies...

My Angel line up(being realistic and only using girls VS is actually working with rn) would be: Candice, Adriana, Taylor, Elsa, Jasmine, Jo, with Grace for Pink and moving up to mainline. If I'm allowed to dream I'd also have Kelly Gale as an Angel to round it off, finally get an Asian Angel in there. 

I love Lais and Sara but I think having a smaller lineup is a much better move for VS if they want to gain that recognition back with that Angel status. I think Ale, Lily, Martha, Romee and Stella should all go, even if I'm a fan of some of the girls. :/ They're really too heavy on the blondes with the current line up. 

15 minutes ago, Kells. said:

Did we ever find out who was the mistery girl???

There was never any mystery girl lol VS was trying to get everyone hyped and probably forgot about it in the long run, many thought it was Alexis Ren (would make sense since all the NA followed her on twitter the same day VS Twitter made that tweet and also she was in NY at the time with a same/similar jacket. But I believe it was possible Irina (but she's done runway many times...)

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

My Angel line up(being realistic and only using girls VS is actually working with rn) would be: Candice, Adriana, Taylor, Elsa, Jasmine, Jo, with Grace for Pink and moving up to mainline. If I'm allowed to dream I'd also have Kelly Gale as an Angel to round it off, finally get an Asian Angel in there. 

I love Lais and Sara but I think having a smaller lineup is a much better move for VS if they want to gain that recognition back with that Angel status. I think Ale, Lily, Martha, Romee and Stella should all go, even if I'm a fan of some of the girls. :/ They're really too heavy on the blondes with the current line up. 

I couldn't agree more! Perfect Angel lineup in my eyes! Small, diverse and yet attainable. I also love Lais and Ale but VS seems to be holding them back so they should leave when they can. 

My perfect Angel lineup would be (same as yours): Adriana, Candice, Taylor, Elsa, Jo, Jasmine and Behati (we need that edgy boho type of girl that ppl can relate with I guess even tho Idc for her)

also Grace being a PINK Angel and moving into mainline in about 2 years and if we were to get new Angels: Kelly Gale and Maria Borges for sure! 

My perfect line-up would be Candice, Taylor, Behati, Sara, Elsa, Lais and Kelly Gale (reaching but).

Grace for PINK until maybe Bee moves on in a couple years then make her an Angel.

this is also hoping with less girls VS wouldn't screw Lais over

Only just watched the broadcast.

This show is now fixed into such a tight mold that the years have become more or less interchangeable.

The biggest difference that I noticed is that they have loosened up on the "no booties" policy so that the editing process doesn't feel so forced like previous years where they contorted themselves into all sorts of weird cuts and camera angles just so they wouldn't show any bare ass cheek.

^ IA about the show being fixed into such a tight mold or structure. The past few years especially have blended together a lot.

I think a solid lineup for Angels (going with girls VS actually works with) would be: Candice, Behati, Adriana, Elsa, Taylor, Jasmine, Josephine and either Sara or Lais with Grace for Pink. Ale, Lily, Martha, Stella and Romee should go even if I'm a fan of some of them. Ale would be better off leaving now and putting her full focus on her brand and Lily is hardly used and frankly looks out of place now, plus she has a solid enough career outside of VS that she'll be fine. Martha is a snoozefest and brings nothing to the lineup that another girl doesn't already. I like both Romee and Stella a lot but I think both work better for HF, but if I had to pick one to stay it would be Romee.

Realistically I can only see VS letting Ale, Lily and maybe Martha or Lais go in the next couple of years. To VS more is more, including their contracted girls

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:49 PM, peroxideblonde said:

Gaga have girls in her following too you know :ermm:

and i'm sure there are a lot of gay fans of the VSFS and i know some of them watched the show because of Gaga

(Most) gays don't usually buy female lingerie though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.