Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

I always wonder how things would have gone if girls like Edita and Maryna had been made Angels. 

Along with Irina, I have always wished these three would have been angels. Such bombshells ?

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

they don't watch the show because of the lingerie DUH

VS making the show to sell lingerie was my point. Is it on prupose or are you really that dense?

VS is not doing the show to spend a bunch of money on an extravanganza. As Pink said, it's an hour long commercial.

58 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Your Angel lineup lacks diversity and is a complete snooze fest (with the exception of Barbara) Miranda isn't even an Angel anymore so...also Jasmine and Emanuela for PINK? Are you mentally insane? They are waaaay too old for PINK and have amazing bombshell bodies...

They meant Jasmine et al as regulars and only Grace and Zuri for PINK.

6 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

I always wonder how things would have gone if girls like Edita and Maryna had been made Angels. 

Edita was offered a contract to be an Angel in 2011 I believe but turned it down because she couldn't see herself working for a lingerie brand in comparison to her regular HF career. 

25 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Edita was offered a contract to be an Angel in 2011 I believe but turned it down because she couldn't see herself working for a lingerie brand in comparison to her regular HF career. 

That makes sense, she never walked in the show after 2010 I always wondered why. 

You guys, I just read somewhere that the Angel contract has been offered to so many models who've walked the shows in the past years but the majority turned it down :banghead:

Oluchi Onweagba (she has been in 6 shows in a row, always got huge wings, did campaigns and press work with Adriana, Tyra, Heidi and Gisele so makes sense, she's also best friends with Adriana Lima)

Flavia De Oliveria

Carmen Kass

Liya Kebede

Jessica Stam

Angela Lindvall 

Neomie Lenoir

Edita Vilkevičiūtė

I'm kinda sad because I think Oluchi, Flavia, Liya, Jessica, Noemie and Edita would've made incredible Angels! :actor:

11 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

You guys, I just read somewhere that the Angel contract has been offered to so many models who've walked the shows in the past years but the majority turned it down :banghead:

Oluchi Onweagba (she has been in 6 shows in a row, always got huge wings, did campaigns and press work with Adriana, Tyra, Heidi and Gisele so makes sense, she's also best friends with Adriana Lima)

Flavia De Oliveria

Carmen Kass

Liya Kebede

Jessica Stam

Angela Lindvall 

Neomie Lenoir

Edita Vilkevičiūtė

I'm kinda sad because I think Oluchi, Flavia, Liya, Jessica, Noemie and Edita would've made incredible Angels! :actor:

It’s been mentioned here that Ana Beatriz Barros was offered the Angel contract but she turned it down because she didn’t want to become that famous.

6 hours ago, Ludivine08 said:

Agree about Bella she is far from a natural beauty, and looks like she did plastic surgery also her body is scary fake. Gigi IS a natural beauty and coudl be a good model. 

Does Romee has implants how do you know? 

I think Sara is beautiful. But who do you think could potentially replace Adriana?

This is one horrific example of how surgery can turn out:

On 1.12.2016 at 7:59 PM, Prettyphile said:

XxAqdDb7.jpg

Look how tightly stretched her skin is over the implant, it makes it look like she has stretch marks.

26 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Flavia De Oliveria

Carmen Kass

Liya Kebede

Jessica Stam

Angela Lindvall 

Neomie Lenoir

Edita Vilkevičiūtė

Also Daria Werbowy, Ana BB, Isabeli Fontana, Claudia Schiffer, Anja Rubik I've heard have turned down contracts 

The VS contracts are super exclusive (at least they used to be before VS cut out a ton of their product lines) and demand a lot of the model's time(probably less now that they have 14 Angels to the 6-8 they used to have). It makes sense that a lot of these girls with good HF careers and solid commercial work would turn down VS. 

50 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Flavia De Oliveria

Carmen Kass

Liya Kebede

Jessica Stam

Angela Lindvall 

Neomie Lenoir

Edita Vilkevičiūtė

Interesting. Never heard any of those girls were offered Angel contracts. I only heard from Ana BB and Daria, but they chose L'Oréal and Lancome respectively. Ana BB was reportedly offered an Angel contract around the time when Ale became one. I wonder if they offered Ana BB a contract first and, after she turned it down, went for Ale instead. 

From your list, only Carmen makes sense. She was sorta wooed by VS considering she got to open and close the 1999 show. It seems to me that Oluchi could have easily been offered a contract, but back then when VS was super picky with whom to chose, I guess they never offered her one because her voice is too hollow to make a good spokesperson.

I think you got confused with Edita. In 2011, she allegedly had to choose to either walk the VS show or the Versace for H&M show (both took place on the same day or around the same time) and she chose the latter one. She's one of my favorite models but she never really stood out to me when she did the VS show.   

5 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Wow...they gave a non-Angel a fantasy bra?!? That's incredible lol do you think they would ever do that again?

From what I understand, she was part of the Angels commercial in 1997 that started the whole Angels thing for the company.

13 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Wow...they gave a non-Angel a fantasy bra?!? That's incredible lol do you think they would ever do that again?

hmm... the first fantasy bra was made before they had the Angel-concept. 

I don't think they would ever do it again since they have so many (too many) Angels to pick from nowadays. In 2002, they gave it to Karolina Kurkova before she was made an Angel though. So I guess never say never.  :tf:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.