Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

7 minutes ago, Sanni said:

From what I understand, she was part of the Angels commercial in 1997 that started the whow Angels thing for the company.

Do you mean the one with Tom Jones?? Claudia Schiffer was never part of that. 

Edita turned down the 2011 show to walk for Versace for H&M the previous day. I remember Maryna didn't get cast for the 2012 show but was shooting for VS the day of the show. I still stand by my statement they would have made impressive Angels. Especially Maryna. She's quite memorable on the runway, what with spanking Usher and punching balloons in Pink. 

Starting from 2010, VS went loose and sorta threw Angel-contracts around like Oprah did with gifts on her show. 

I wished VS would have hired Irina Shayk and Bar Refaeli by that time. Both would have made an insanely sexy dream team. 

4 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Edita turned down the 2011 show to walk for Versace for H&M the previous day. I remember Maryna didn't get cast for the 2012 show but was shooting for VS the day of the show. I still stand by my statement they would have made impressive Angels. Especially Maryna. She's quite memorable on the runway, what with spanking Usher and punching balloons in Pink. 

not to forget the hair flip-pose which Iza "stole" from her. :stormy:

18 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

Starting from 2010, VS went loose and sorta threw Angel-contracts around like Oprah did with gifts on her show. 

I wished VS would have hired Irina Shayk and Bar Refaeli by that time. Both would have made an insanely sexy dream team. 

What has confused me is why there are only a few VS pictures of Bar Refaeli. Why didn’t they at least have her shooting Swim?

And regarding Irina, I find it weird that it took VS this long to cast her in the show. It’s not like all the models that they have featured in the fashion shows have been bombshells, some weren’t even all that attractive outside of high fashion.

Just now, Sanni said:

Yes, at least cover her chest! There were a lot of outfits this year that were covering e.g. Sui He’s outfit in the Mountain Romance section. Romee’s second outfit looked a lot better on her because the necklace hid her chest area. It’s sad that the great Mountain Romance outfit was ruined by the model’s bad plastic surgery. The VS team should choose the outfits for the girls based on what fits each girl instead of thinking e.g. “We want Romee to close the Mountain Romance section so she gets this one.”

I noticed that VS is not that good in putting the right outfit with the right girl. They often make mistakes with regard to the shape/hight of a model and then give her an outfit that is not flatering at all but accentuates the 'bad' things. 

VS has an 'tunnel vision'. This model MUST wear that no matter what. 

I think it is very sad what Romee has done to here self. I would remove the implants asap. She is a young beautiful girl so sad to do that to yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Ludivine08 said:

I think it is very sad what Romee has done to here self. I would remove the implants asap. She is a young beautiful girl so sad to do that to yourself. 

Yes, I think something has gone wrong with the implants (too much scarring) but the only way to fix that would be to undergo another surgery. She probably thinks that she is too busy now.

Just now, Sanni said:

Yes, I think something has gone wrong with the implants (too much scarring) but the only way to fix that would be to undergo another surgery. She probably thinks that she is too busy now.

You would think those models know the best surgeon. With a good clinic this woud/could never have happened. (btw don't like plastic surgery anyway)

15 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I wonder if she even realizes what we see. She is so young. So many young girls are so impressionable and go for these things without knowing what real and not real looks like! I mean, can you imagine, so many young people think Bella Hadid is plastic surgery-free?

Bras and wires must be very uncomfortable for Romee at this point. That picture is painful to look at. 

10 minutes ago, modellight said:

I wonder if she even realizes what we see. She is so young. So many young girls are so impressionable and go for these things without knowing what real and not real looks like! I mean, can you imagine, so many young people think Bella Hadid is plastic surgery-free?

Bras and wires must be very uncomfortable for Romee at this point. That picture is painful to look at. 

Yes, implants should be soft and supple. Firmness is not good let alone hardness (or any pain). Maybe she thinks that her breasts feeling firm or hard is just part of having breast implants. Then again, the shape of her beasts and her nipples seem wonky. There is also a bit of a gap. So she must be aware at least on some level that the surgery was not a success.

Just now, freevsangel said:

I think Romee is too petite for those implants, what she should have done is to choose a tear shape implant and put it under her chest muscle, it would give her a nice shape and volume and it wouldnt look that fake

LOL you know more about it than the doctor who did it. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.