Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Guys guys, any inside news D: ?

If only Bryan was here, he'd dig inside news for sure but he's too busy with studies I think.

I like Gigi Hadid, but I doubt VS will use her.

Can we all just imagine for one second if Sui got to open a segment, I think it will be the biggest mind-f in the show. Her VS walk isn't that good, since she's still confined to her goody two shoes model walk.

Ellie Goulding is releasing a new single and album, she can be one of the performers..and she's friend with Taylor too :rofl:

I mentioned her a while back and Tove Lo and I believe someone said they weren't known or something along those lines. Like if Hozier, Great big World, Neon Jungle were well known...

Tove Lo has two really big hits right now, and I think she'd be a good performer. I'd love to see her. Talking Body is very VS-esque, at least what they've been doing the past couple years. And if they're willing to let the Weeknd and his lyrics perform, Stay High would work too. 

I think the breakdown might go like this,

3 Outfits: The old angels 

2 Outfits: The new angels, Izabel (we know she'll be there), Lindsay (if she walks) and a few returning girls if there are any

1 Outfit: Rachel and all the new girls

I don't see any of the new angels getting three outfits because they can only make so many outfits for a show that has to be cut for a hour. Adriana, Candice, and Behati are locks for 3 outfits and I'd wager Alessandra. Lily may get 2 but I think she's graduated to the group of 3 outfits. With the old angel getting 3, the new angels getting 2 and Rachel getting 1; thats 36 outfits.

I think the breakdown might go like this,

3 Outfits: The old angels 

2 Outfits: The new angels, Izabel (we know she'll be there), Lindsay (if she walks) and a few returning girls if there are any

1 Outfit: Rachel and all the new girls

I don't see any of the new angels getting three outfits because they can only make so many outfits for a show that has to be cut for a hour. Adriana, Candice, and Behati are locks for 3 outfits and I'd wager Alessandra. Lily may get 2 but I think she's graduated to the group of 3 outfits. With the old angel getting 3, the new angels getting 2 and Rachel getting 1; thats 36 outfits.

I think this as well. But if they give 2 outfits to Elsa, she will surely get the opening. :laugh:

@SB you're being sacrificed to the Hollywood gods again. Get on it, report back on these singers. Thanks

I was drinking when this conversation was happening, and apparently I'll be drinking again later so... I guess I'll have to escape the sacrifice again :whistle:

(Watching the news I escaped quite an earthquake too...  :ninja: )

I think Elsa could open the show if a new angel is opening, but we only had a tweet and it didn't sound like a confirmation to me so I'm still thinking Adriana or Candice will open the show.

About the FB my bet is Bee or Candice (if she gets it, then Adriana will be opening).

And about all the new angels getting 3 outfits, it won't happen. Elsa, Lais, Martha and maybe Sara will get 3 outfits each. But I must say that I would like to see Kate getting 3 outfits.