Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^

I might be one of the fews around here but I actually really like Kendall as a model and she's really good on the runway. With that said, I don't think I would be okay with her and, most of all, her stupid family taking over the show and make it all about the Kardashian. So it's a no for me.

^

I might be one of the fews around here but I actually really like Kendall as a model and she's really good on the runway. With that said, I don't think I would be okay with her and, most of all, her stupid family taking over the show and make it all about the Kardashian. So it's a no for me.

Kris "Momnager" is such a opportunist at all things fame and money, there'll be 5 extra camera men this year from the kardashian crew if kendall walks

and the front row would be a mess, just picture it.

I like kendall for the vs show if her Entire family stays home to support her and tune in the show on air instead.

Am I the only one who thinks that Kate and Taylor are killing it during NYFW? These two are really good, I think VS should expose Kate a little bit more, she is really good. She looks shy but that girl knows how to walk.

Kate is NYFW Royalty atm! So happy for her! She looked incredible in the Hervé Léger Show!!!

Saw on Instagram (victoriasconfessions) that not all Angels are getting 3 outfits, Elsa is opening the show & Behati has the FB???? No idea where this info comes from.

I saw this too and I wondered about the source. I'd really like to know where it comes from.... does someone have a real source or anything? 

For me, it was totally clear that not every angel will get three outfits.. i mean, there are 15 now and VS always adds some regulars and other models to the show.

Saw on Instagram (victoriasconfessions) that not all Angels are getting 3 outfits, Elsa is opening the show & Behati has the FB???? No idea where this info comes from.

I saw this too and I wondered about the source. I'd really like to know where it comes from.... does someone have a real source or anything? 

For me, it was totally clear that not every angel will get three outfits.. i mean, there are 15 now and VS always adds some regulars and other models to the show.

Only time will tell if elsa is really opening and behati is getting the FB.

The not every angel get three oufits theory is based on nothing but own assumptions, fittings not even done yet lol.

Anyone knows if the fantasy bra has officially been shot?

I think it's safe to say that is true that not every angel is getting 3 outfits. Besides the obvious reasons, if you think about it Behati, Lindsay and Lily didn't get 3 outfits until they were angels for about 2-3 years. Behati was the Pink girl until... 2010? And still, she got 3 outfits in 2012 only because she scored injured Lais' one. Candice was the exception, she got 3 outfits starting from 2008 and she wasn't even an angel at the time. Same with Marisa and Karlie.

So who do you think out of the new angels could have a shot in gettin3 outfits?

Anyway, I think they'll start to drop hints about the show and everything about it starting from next month. At least, I hope so :clap: