Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

for me Behati is the one who deserves the mot to have the FB, she is the living image of a transition, from sweet teenager to the Sexy woma who is now, she has bern working with vs a lot first with PINK, she was the face of it and she was all over the globe promoting pink and now she is all over the world promoting the main line, besides she is all over instagram, youtube and the official pages, so if they want press, they have to let Behati wear the FB, although the The girl who has The FB already now, so i guess we just have to wait

Also Elsa and Taylor are all over the VS instagram. Also Alessandra was all over The world promoting pink and main line. Also Elsa has made that "transition" too. So, what's your point?

That's what we're talking about, VS gives a crap about who deserve it more, if VS was fair Alessandra would have a fb before Adriana's gets a second, if VS was Doutzen would have a fb before Candice, Miranda and Marissa, but VS is not fair.

Don't give anything for granted, we also think that Behati was last year and... Oh, surprise! Behati and Candice are this year's competitors, and, I wouldn't be mad if they give the bra to Candice again and I wouldn't mind if they give the bra to Behati.

P.S: #Alessandra4theopening.

They should just scrap the bra anyway in my opinion. Nothing happens from it. I don't even think it gets that much attention like it used to. The last time I remember seeing it promoted and given attention was like 2010 when Adriana did that store photoshoot in it. Last year there was a bit of interest just because it was 2 girls and it was Adriana and Alessandra. The bra hasn't made much of an impact like it used to back in 00-06 era.

I'm surprised no one has given their opinion on Dalia Günther

VS just began using her

iggOgCrX.jpg 61aFOWpx.jpg q4qzD50I.jpg

Besides being a prettyish model there is nothing really to talk about imo, she's just another model lacking any semblance of "spark" or "it" factor and will be easily forgotten once a couple of new hot pics of Candice, Elsa, Sara, Jo, Adriana, or Taylor comes out.

NEXT :mellow:

Josephine will get 2 outfits. That's for sure and at least one will be for main line but in my opinion both will be main line, VS has a crush on her and they used her like crazy this year.

Can't wait to see who's getting the FB this year. I think we're gonna know the performers before the FB this year. So we have to wait till mid October to find out who will get it.

Enough Fantasy Bra talk for now! Who does everyone want to see as newcomers this year?

Personally, I would love to see

• Lana Zakocela (The Lions)
  • Alena Blohm (The Society)
  • Vita Sidorkina (The Society)

1. Vita Sidorkina
  2. Anais Pouliot
  3. Camille Rowe but VS seemed to have dropped her.