Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Enough Fantasy Bra talk for now! Who does everyone want to see as newcomers this year?

Personally, I would love to see

• Lana Zakocela (The Lions)
  • Alena Blohm (The Society)
  • Vita Sidorkina (The Society)

• Vita Sidorkina
  • Anais Pouliot
  • Camille Rowe but VS seemed to have dropped her.
Ed still love Camille rowe he always Commente Camille's Photos on Instagram

What does everyone want to see as themes? (being realistic of course)

Id LOVE to see a roman/sexy gladiator type segment, with strong gladiator type looks with sexy armour and golden accents with highlights of goddess like angels draped in togas and opulent jewellery with angelic feather wings!  

For newbies walking, I too vote for Vita, and Hailey C. :nicole:

Returning "rookies", I kind of am not sure who'd I'd like to see return. Brejie and Blanca  would be nice.  Considering some of them are now Angels..... :idk:

Veterans non Angels, more than on year, Cameron, Jourdan, Cindy B. (Right now my sleep deprived brain is kind of blurring faces together.)

Themes, I put up the question earlier, and I think I said something like Roman Holiday, Roman Goddesses, and maybe something that's odes to the great Operas. (When in Rome...)

I think we joked about a gladiator kind of games with all the angels in the arena fighting for the FB (To the death I seem to remember)  :bellazon:

I'd like to see a Pink segment that is not so saccharine sweet with the Emoji's and whatever else you call smilies nowadays. Buuutttttt we know that ain't never gonna happen! :angie:

Edited by CandleVixen

So we have a Princess theme and Rome theme confirmed so far? Not confirmed, but it seemed like that's the biggest speculation going on, right?

Do we have any fantasy themes like Aquatic Angels, Snow Angels, or Angels in Bloom-esque kind of segment?

Then again, when it comes to fantasy segments, I guess you can't go out of the girly/women theme.

Like it's impossible to have a segment where the ladies are dressed with wings resembling mythological creatures. Or one where it was fully Mermaid-based and not a mixture of aquatic animals and mermaid.

Its more or less recycled wasn't it? Snow, Space, Animals, Flowers..

Does anyone remember what creatures were involved in Aquatic Angels? I only remembered mermaids, shell-based organisms and a few seahorses, a jellyfish? (Karlie).

I couldn't make out what Sui was, does anyone remember what her costume took after? (Some people said it was a dolphin princess, how :S?) and Liu was a coral right?

would be very happy if I could see any segment with some of these issues:

-Egyptian
-Pirates
-Royalty clothing
-Japanese
-technological/futuristic
-Halloween
-Cartoon/Anime &
-Rock & Roll (stockings decorated with tattoos)

Those cannot happen because "cultural appropriation"... see Karlie's outfit in the Calendar segment in 2012.