Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^ just as Chrissy T steps out onto the runway wearing wings behind Behati...

TheDream

:yuckky:

I'll take the spiders, ty!

Spiders in sparkly shiny wings and outfits! LOL!

I'm sort of apathetic to who gets the FB this year.  I would have loved to see Doutzen in the FB last year and they do the dual FB outfits this year, their 20th.  But, that's never gonna happen. (I can dream ;) )

Since it's the 20th year, I'd almost kill and sacrifice something to get VS to do a short retrospective on the FB, and photos or vids of the Bras of VSFS Past. Then introduce the person wearing the FB and let them walk.

If they get rid of the cutsey no one really gives a crap about features this year, they can do another segment about the VSFS being 20 and have more than 3 seconds for each girl on camera as they walk.

As for makeup and hair, I've noticed that the last couple of years backstage had been using VS products.  I even commented a few times here and there about it.  They could use the products that they used for the holiday shoot and the girls will look Fabulous!

Just my thoughts, and a few pennies of reflection. 

I just want the bra to be released so the "who deserves it more" debate ENDS.

Agreed! it causes so much argument and debate! Hopefully its released soon enough! I felt they kept it very top secret last year until that makeup artist posted a picture of Adriana on some sort of set, sending everyone into a spin. I really hope it isn't double bras again :(

C'mon everyone's talking about VS being a brand for young women and no longer for grown women because of the new Angels? Seriously? How old are u? 40? And EVERY angel started to work with them very young, I mean, Candice has been working with VS since 2007, seriously? She was so young so please stop saying that crap about the new Angels are going to change the brand. They won't.

About FB like I said, it's between Bee and Candice. Opening the show could be a new angel but I don't see that happening, Adriana is their star so they want press? Adriana will bring it! Cmon! That girl kills it every time. I'm not Adriana's fan, actually I want her to leave, but I must accept that she is the queen of VS and they're gonna use it in something big for the 20th anniversary. So wether she's opening or wearing the FB, she will get something big this year.

I really think that new angels didn't started all this. Victoria Secret started catering to teens and preteens when they hired Behati. When you look at the youtube, instagram, fb, places where you can see profiles of people who leave comments, you can see that about 80 percent of Behati fans are 10-12 year old girls, other angels have much older audience. With her marring Adam, more preteens came in her fan base, because wherever I go women in their 20is and 30is seem to despise Adam and call him a douche. And you can see lots of little girls saying how Behati gives them hope that one day they will be VS models because she is the one who looks the most like some ordinary girl on street.

So they started with her, then they brought music acts that teen and preteen love, the last straw was when they brought Cara Delevigne her fan base is practically all preteen girls, and along the way they lost their customers in 20is and 30is, and that was their main base. There are few articles on that subject, you can see how in few years time their audience and customers changed. In 2010 most women who were buyers in VS had average 27 years, now the average is 20. It is not just models and music acts, their underwear section in stores mostly caters to teen now, basically their stores are huge PINK collection.

I don't think that was a smart move, because teens don't have that much money like older women, and preteens that make about 30 percent of fan base of VS don't even buy their stuff, because they are kids. It is no wonder VS is rapidly losing profit.