Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Who normally carries the heaviest wings? I know Alessandra wore 30 pound wings in 2011 and that Lindsay had the heaviest wings in 2012 and 2014 plus heavy wings in 2011. Who else wears heavy wings? Lily had heavy wings in 2010 and Candice couldn't carry hers. It seems like Lindsay is the only one who can carry heavy wings easily, so why does VS continue to make them and have the girls not be able to handle them.

Last year Izabel wore the heaviest wings in the show.

They make sure to give Izabel at least a pair of wings every show. That's a pretty rare case, aside from Karlie and maybe a few newbies. Even Heidi and Adriana missed some years.

The casting process for VSFS is really really long ... As far as I've been told it goes this way 

Step 1: Agency sends the books of the models they want to walk to VS

Step 2: VS lets the agency know which girls they want to see in person

Step 3: The selected girls go and see VS for the first casting in person, out of the gazillion girls that go, VS selects a few for the callbacks. Say they see 300 girls, maybe 70 get a callback

Step 4: The ones who got a callback go and see VS folks again, VS selects the ones who will actually walk the show

Step 5: Congratulations! You've made it to the show

Keep in mind that by the time Step 1 happens, VS already sent out invitarions to some girls who they want to walk and don't have to do castings at all. As for VS selecting 4 girls from each agency that is absolute bullshit, IMG has like a dozen girls walking every year. And I do find it odd an agency is talking about it so early considering VS has been pretty secretive when it comes to castings the last couple of years, maybe what Angela meant is that her agency will send her to castings this year?

Also I recommend not to believe anything from Venezuelan media Mary17, as a Venezuelan myself I know they are just full bullshit, I remember once they published an article everywhere about a model who claimed to be Gisele's body double o.o

I talk to angela via twitter a few months ago , I can show you screenshots of the conversation . What appears in the printed journal I NEVER not think so . I am that they are sensationalist .

The whole interview is just to make her seem like a big supermodel. She says so many wrong things. According to her only 2 or 3 new girls get selected to do the show every year.

I'm sure that in the interview there are only two or three things. I 'm nisiqueira in Venezuela and what I say is because talk directly with angela about 3 months ago.