Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

It all depends on the girl's face. Some girls look good with the straight hair, others look better with wavy curls but I agree the hair and makeup last year made the girls really plain.

It would be nice if they gave girls different hairstyles but that ain't gonna happen.

It all depends on the girl's face. Some girls look good with the straight hair, others look better with wavy curls but I agree the hair and makeup last year made the girls really plain.

It would be nice if they gave girls different hairstyles but that ain't gonna happen.

Yeah in 2008 the girls were all given different hair styles which was cool.

But I agree, I can't see it happening anymore. I think the best hair was in 2005. I love how all the girls had looser, more "beachy" curls but still a lot of volume and length. I feel like it's so pedestrian now.

Agreed, it would be nice if they gave different girls different hairstyles based on what looks best on them instead of the same thing across the board. Last year's hair and makeup was so bad.

My favorites have been 2005, 2008 and 2013. Least have been 2009, 2011 and 2014.

If they just used the makeup and possible hair they did for the Holiday commercial this year I'd be happy.

I've pondered this before; a possible reason for the lackluster make up the last few years is because they're using the VS branded hair and make up?

Or just terrible stylists?

Hi I'm new here.

I'm interested to see where Lindsay's VS career ends up at this point. I wonder if she will just disappear from the show, walk a year or two more like Karolina, and Selita, or be a staple like Izabel. I know Ed loves her since he used to post about her maybe 4 times a week in his Instagram.

I think Vs is done with all of the Angels that have gone this year: Karlie, Doutzen, Lindsay. They have 10 New Angels to promote so there's no point in keep bringing back the past. Karlie seems set on becoming a brand, Doutzen has her family to take care of. They've moved on.

Lindsay has never been popular in VS and while Ed may have loved her, she didn't really stand out in the lineup.

Have u seen the previews of Nick Jonas's new song on his IG?? I REALLY want him to perform in the VSFS, and not in PINK e.e!

Yes! I think he would be great, he definetly has a more mature audiance now, and alot of his songs are pretty sexy, would love to see him perform :drool:

Also The Weeknd would be amazing, but IDK if he would want to because he doesn't really do alot of high profile performances and tends to try to stay out of the spotlight, but hes got a new album coming soon that he could promote.

Hi I'm new here.

I'm interested to see where Lindsay's VS career ends up at this point. I wonder if she will just disappear from the show, walk a year or two more like Karolina, and Selita, or be a staple like Izabel. I know Ed loves her since he used to post about her maybe 4 times a week in his Instagram.

Maybe that was Eduardo trying to turn around his screw up.

When they ditched Lindsay in 2010 before rehiring her, they still had her in the show and in the photo-op to boot (alongside the Angels, former Angels and oddly Jessica Stam, maybe because she did a bit of PINK spokespersoning). So she may have a shot to pull an Izabel. On top of that they always stressed how well she carried wings and it seems she still has a good relationship with VS higher-ups, so who knows.

Doutzen won't be there, she said so herself. Karlie may or may not be there, mostly depending on the musical act, if you catch my drift.

Plus Lindsay said she'd always come back as long as they wanted her. I don't think any of the three listed will be but out of them she's the most likely. 

With the show date being November 10th there's no way Taylor Swift is performing for a third year in a row (thank god). She has a shows in Asia on and around the date of the show.

To be honest they shouldn't bring them back. Focus on their new crop of girls. I'd even say hire a bunch of newcomers for the show and go fresh. There's been girls who have walked too many shows now. Time to see some fresh faces. Izabel and Isabeli really need to stop. Like seriously VS stop bringing them back. I love girls like Joan, Constance, Lily D, Jacquelyn, Sui etc but I'd be fine if they didn't bring them back anymore.

I think the only girls who've walked that should be back are Devon, Josephine, Kelly, Barbara F and Cindy. They all pretty much will be there based on their work with the company/fit models.

I would love to see straight hair like in the earlier days with pink/red lips and i thin this now common between you guys but i didnt loved the 2008 makeup they looked god in the white girls but not in every one and i think thats what a makeup has to do, and for a curly hair i would love to see the 2007 hair with a good volume and form (like adriana that and 2005 were her favorite)