Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Hey Guys!!

So nice to get back to this forum and countdown the VSFS 2015! 

first off is Cindy a fit model as well? where did this get seen?

Im so excited that the date has been confirmed and that Rachel Hilbert will be walking! (Pink for sure?)

Im very interested to see how the show is going to work with so many 'Angels'! 15 girls, i know for a fact several aren't going to get their time in the spotlight as much as others are (not going to name names). Im sure Ed knows what he is doing, well at least i hope so. I personally believe they have bitten off way more than they can chew if you know what i mean?

With so many angels means lots of slots have already been filled as far as looks/outfits go! I think due to this the casting process will be much more rigorous and cut-throat than ever before, we may see some of our favourites not make the cut this year. I'd love to see Gigi Hadid, Vita Sidorinka, Alena Blohm as newcomers this year taking the place of the not so good newcomers last year like Grace Mahary, Blanca Padilla and Yumi Lambert.

As for the Fantasy Bra, I really hope it will go back to just one bra and one girl wearing it! I thought the 2 fantasy bras last year were way too much and kind of tacky, taking away the prestige of a model wearing a fantasy bra! I think the main contenders for the bra are Adriana, Candice and possibly Behati. Like you have all been saying, it is the 20th Year, so its most likely going to be one of the more well known angels! However if they do decide to give it to a new girl, i think Lais, Elsa and Martha would be in their thoughts. 

As far as segments, a Roman themed segment is highly likely in my opinion! Maybe they could name it 'Roman Angels' or 'Roman Romance'! I think they should also do a segment called 'The Newest Angels' (cliche i know) which can consist of the 10 new girls in simple lingerie and feathered wings! 

Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks and even more ALL THE LEAD UP TO THE SHOW (fittings, castings, sneak peeks etc.) 

<3 

I didn't think of that at all before, but I can totally see VS having a Newest Angels segment and just have them ten girls walk it, in fact, I can see that being the show opening or closing segment tbh. VS already pretty much confirmed a new girl is opening on twitter so it would make sense to open with that and put the spotlight in the girls.

Where's the confirmation about a new girl opening the show? Wow! That's new and I don't know if that's good or bad news. If there's a new girl opening I think it will be Elsa or Lais, both have expirience but I won't be surprised if VS decides that Stella is the one. Btw, whit Stella on the show, Miley Cyrus could be a performer right? She has a new album coming soon.

I hope they do a newest angel segment. I had a feeling they would to be honest. As a way of making them stand out even more and get more attention. If a new angel is opening the show I hope it's either Elsa, Sara, Kate or Martha. Because they have the strongest walks.

I hope it is one of the newer girls just to see something new and exciting. My money would be on Elsa.

I hope it is one of the newer girls just to see something new and exciting. My money would be on Elsa.

Agreed. Elsa and Sara are full of energy. I can see Taylor killing it if she let loose a bit more, she seemed shy last year.

Even Josephine has that energy on the runway

Eh it happens VS never puts anything that can hinder a models walk on their runway though. As for a new angel opening the show either Elsa or Jac attack I would like to see. If they do FB in the 2nd segment again and give it to one of their older angel (as in now new 10) I think a opening segment of new angels would be perfect then the girl or girls with the FB mixed with other casting choices in 2nd segment then the other segments have a nice mix of everyone.

I think a segment with only the newest angels would actually be pretty smart, it's their biggest event of the year and a good way to put the focus on them some more. If Elsa doesn't open the show, she should be the one to open that segment, unless that is the opening segment in which case she'd do both.

I think a segment with only the newest angels would actually be pretty smart, it's their biggest event of the year and a good way to put the focus on them some more. If Elsa doesn't open the show, she should be the one to open that segment, unless that is the opening segment in which case she'd do both.

I think Elsa has an amazing body and a pretty face , but needs to work on his walk and attitude