36.Sigrid Agren

37.Blanca Padilla

38.Daniela Braga

39.Jourdan Dunn

40.Bregje Heinen

41.Aneta Pajak as a newcomer for PINK

42.Hilary Rhoda

43.Lindsay Ellingson

Also I want Jessica Stam, Caroline Trentini,Erin Heatherton, Cameron Russell, Barbara Palvin.

Maybe in January Ed posted something on Barbara's Twitter so I think they want to work woth her thia year.

Also John Pfeiffer posted pictures with some of the girls like Toni, Magda so they have big chances to score the show.

Hi guys! I commented that my beloved Angela Ruiz few months ago had a casting VS , this selected , along with 3 girls over the Wilhelmina agency to go in October the final casting .Besides Angela commented that until now VS year after year , 4 girls selected from each agency

IDK about generall castings, but regular girls have been invited back already and VS is waiting on them to confirm. Fashion week is soon and castings should be right after it so a month and a half to know

IDK about generall castings, but regular girls have been invited back already and VS is waiting on them to confirm. Fashion week is soon and castings should be right after it so a month and a half to know

I'm sorry. I do not understand that means " IDK " this was not a general casting ... Angela was in a cast for VSFS , the agency explained it this way for a magazine in my country

IDK means I Don't Know

Hi guys! I commented that my beloved Angela Ruiz few months ago had a casting VS , this selected , along with 3 girls over the Wilhelmina agency to go in October the final casting .Besides Angela commented that until now VS year after year , 4 girls selected from each agency

That's interesting, is it true?  Does VS not want to show favoritism for some reason?

It's kind of weird that she and her agency are talking about it; usually agencies are pretty shush when it comes to VS, particularly the show. Also, aren't VS known to be pretty tightlipped about the VSFS casting process during the year? They only start hyping it up after fashion week is done.

The casting process for VSFS is really really long ... As far as I've been told it goes this way 

Step 1: Agency sends the books of the models they want to walk to VS

Step 2: VS lets the agency know which girls they want to see in person

Step 3: The selected girls go and see VS for the first casting in person, out of the gazillion girls that go, VS selects a few for the callbacks. Say they see 300 girls, maybe 70 get a callback

Step 4: The ones who got a callback go and see VS folks again, VS selects the ones who will actually walk the show

Step 5: Congratulations! You've made it to the show

Keep in mind that by the time Step 1 happens, VS already sent out invitarions to some girls who they want to walk and don't have to do castings at all. As for VS selecting 4 girls from each agency that is absolute bullshit, IMG has like a dozen girls walking every year. And I do find it odd an agency is talking about it so early considering VS has been pretty secretive when it comes to castings the last couple of years, maybe what Angela meant is that her agency will send her to castings this year?

Also I recommend not to believe anything from Venezuelan media Mary17, as a Venezuelan myself I know they are just full bullshit, I remember once they published an article everywhere about a model who claimed to be Gisele's body double o.o

I think Angela just desperately wants to be cast. It wouldn't surprise me if she/her agency screwed themselves over talking about the casting process (if it is true.) VS tries to keep things as under wraps as possible and I'm sure they wouldn't be happy about a model and her agency blabbing to the media.

I found the article on her Twitter. http://m.estampas.com/entretenimiento/150823/el-vuelo-de-angela-ruizObviously I can't understand it but maybe you want to read it, Clauds.

Last May, Wilhelmina, her mother agency in NY, told Angela Ruiz that the Victoria's Secret team had selected her, to represent the american branch of the agency, as one of the two brunettes for the initial castings of girls who will try out for the 2016 wings.

The first test -that included a runway show, an interview y evaluation of her book- was passed. In october they'll release the results.

Angela explains that the lingerie house pics four models from every major agency and that, usually, it's two brunettes and two blondes. It's a first filter. Then, out of the dozens who aspire to get a spot only a few are selected. If anything, three. Only these will wear the new wings

yadda yadda irrelevant stuff

How is it for you to get such a big accomplishment like being selected by Victoria's Secret?
Yes, it's like that, even though I'm new because I've been working just for three years with Wilhelmina. This pre-selection is good for me because it would make the only Venezuelan, other than Patricia Velazquez who did it in her time, but then the show wasn't as important as it is now

How did you get the call?
Victoria's Secret is one of the few clients, like Sports Illustrated, that does the casting themselves to select their models. They follow you career, they evaluate if you are known, they see if you've done important things, if you have a big following, they find out is your agency approves and, then, depending on what you've done, they take you into consideration or no

What have you been told about getting it?
I will know that when they call my agency. Usually, VSFS is always the same models, so there's only two or three new girls

First of all, how can you be in for 2016 castings when we are in 2015 and the show is clearly this year? Wrong year girl. Second, VS selects as many girls as they want from every agency, just ask The Lions, IMG or basically every major agency. Number three, if you've been modelling for three years you are not new honey, sorry that you didn't get VS before?. And last but not least, we all know it's a lie that only two or three new girls make their debut every year, last year they had 10 and in recent years there's always been a lot of newbies.

IMO the entire interview is to make her a celebrity in Venezuela where no one knows her because is not a country where we actually give a fuck about a models. They're selling her as a supermodel which she clearly isn't, but Venezuelan media loves to do that.

She also says she also went to castings for SI and that to her agency, SI is a much bigger and better deal o.o .. She finnishes off the interview by claiming she represents Venezuela and other shit that really really made me dislike her, but I cut that off because is not VS related