Bellazon

Who is the first model who caught YOUR EYE?

k_dub

Roberta Chirko

I thought you had made that name up as a joke at first for some reason :laugh: . Thanks for the intro quite nice :yes: .

I believe mine was Sasha Pivovarova...but it could have been Jessica Stam or Gemma Ward too, I'm not sure. At any rate they were the first three, though. :)

What a coincidence, those are probably the first 3 model names I ever knew :shock: ... (on my own that is). I remember loving their eds and asking who they were...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

But assuming the question means in terms of general attraction, I don't know, but then I don't remember either way :ninja: .

I believe mine was Sasha Pivovarova...but it could have been Jessica Stam or Gemma Ward too, I'm not sure. At any rate they were the first three, though. :)

What a coincidence, those are probably the first 3 model names I ever knew :shock: ... (on my own that is). I remember loving their eds and asking who they were...

Very strange! You have good taste :yes: :p it was the same for me with the eds...I saw the pics of those three in some graphics people had made on a different site, and from there I found BZ. That was the start of my obsession fascination with modelling. :D

Gisele ... She's the reason why i got into models, & then lookin' for pictures of Gisele, i saw pixies of Adriana for VS & oh well it was love at the first sight, still my fav model/celebrity/etc :heart:

Ooooh, Helena Christensen! :heart:

I remember - when I 'came of age' - that I was pretty uninterested in the then current crop of female pop stars and actresses. And then I saw Helena, in a metal bikini shot by Herb Ritts. :drool:

From there I discovered the 'Supermodels' and knew, with absolute certainty, that these were my kind of ladies...

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I remember Commercials of Christie Brinkley from the 1980s.

The Supermodel who caught my Eye was Karen Mulder. Back in the mid 1990s I remember watching Karen Mulder's Shampoo Commercials.

God she so SEXY I normally prefer Brunettes but Karen is my Favourite Blonde and my Favourite Supermodel.