Bellazon

Who is the first model who caught YOUR EYE?

k_dub

a book? do tell!!

its wierd because at first i knew the names of alll the models like christie, cindy, elle, claudia....but i could of never put a face to the name i just knew them all from hearing about them. But tyra and naomi were the first girls that i actually would recognize.

I can´t tell :laugh: it was long ago, now that book doesn´t exist :D

Jeisa Chiminazzo :heart:

On a forum someone said I looked a bit like her and after looking at her pictures she became my favourite model and now I'm kinda obsessed lol :whistle:

That's how I was introduced to Jeisa too. I posted an old pic of me in which I kind of looked like her and someone said I did and that's how I "met" her.

Adriana Lima :drool: . I was flipping channels and it so happened that I stumbled onto the VS fashion show and the model walking the runway at the time was Adriana. I could not take my eyes off her, and I just had to find out about her. I am so glad that happened.

Heidi Klum. I was obsessed with her for awhile and her pictures from Sports Illustrated in the 90's. Then I began looking into other Sports Illustrated Models and I stumbled upon Marisa Miller and Veronica Varekova and I thought they were both really hot. Veronica was my fav until I found Petra who I thought was a knockout long before I knew about any of the tsunami stuff. She stuck. I eventually looked into VS models but none would have the same affect on me. I tried Adriana and Alessandra, who I thought were pretty, but just too commercial and lacked something. I just don't get Gisele, sorry!!. I guess I like Sports Illustrated models better.

• 2 years later...