Bellazon

Who is the first model who caught YOUR EYE?

k_dub

Hilary Rhoda :drool:

I fucking love her

I was flicking through some magazine last summer through a special fashion feature and it was boring so I flicked through the pages really quickly, but a tiny picture of hilary caught my eye. Her hair looked really dark and her skin really white. She was grinning, in contrast to most of the other models I've seen who always pout or pull a neutral face, like Doutzen who was also in the picture. Then I looked closer, and noticed her furry eyebrows and big chin and I've been obsessed ever since :D

By chance I come across supermodels.nl and I was flicking through the headshots, and I happened to look through the "h"page first, and I recognised Hilary straight away by the eyebrows, even though in the first picture I saw of her she had loads of black eye make up on and you couldn't really see what she look like.

Adriana Lima

The first time I saw those pictures of her at that one VS event in 2003 (with the straight black hair), I became obsessed with her. Well, not like crazy obsessed but what a normal fan would do. lol. She was my #1 then, and is my #1 now! =)

for me, I got to know Tyra Banks...Then I started to check out other models and also watch VSFS because of Tyra...Then on the 2006 VSFS I saw Adri and really like her...so I search for her pictures....then I join Bellazon!