Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Yo, I'm one of her biggest fans and even I agree with the fact that she's wrong for that. I'm not one to be up my faves ass, wrong is wrong and she should be called out for it. That's on her for being a whole dummy. Period.

+1

Girlfriend needs to delete that picture and never promote that douchebag's work again. I think it was a mistake and disrespectful to Lais who is her mate.

Except with her friends Candice has never been really supportive of the other models, it doesn't surprise me. It's a little ungrateful for Lais when we know that she tried to highlight Candice's swimsuit brand with her little Instagram account.

3 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

I feel bad for Lais. She is a very good friend and surely she will go from that photo. I adore Candice and maybe that photo is not something, but I want to think about how Lais feels when she is greatly affected by what happened with Bellemere.

I love Candice and joined bellazon to see updates on her, so this is coming from a real fan. Posting this photo has actually disgusted me. I don't believe all of the vs models are best friends, let's be real they are all in competition with each other and models needs to promote themselves and build their brand. However, Lais, Taylor (and most of the vs angels) have promoted your swimwear line on insta (lais multiple times). This doesn't look great for you Candy when David allegedly sexually harassed models/friends you have advertise your brand.

1 hour ago, Freak said:

The good thing is that the CEO of Pink is leaving, they really need to change their team and bring people with new ideas.

PINK is actually the part of the brand that is doing best.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

What did Lais claim about Bellemere exactly? I missed that entire episode. I do know that other models claimed he was harassing them or acting inappropriately.

He was drunk and tried to kiss her without her consent while they were shooting the VS Swim Special... She didn't say any names but we know damn well that it wasn't Russell.

She did say names, she specifically named Bellemere in her interview with Marie Claire Brasil, unless the magazine decided to include his name since it was obvious anyway. She refused to work with him again and lost many jobs, including jobs with VS apparently. 

If that happened then in Swim Special, I can not imagine how badly Lais spent it for the photos in the 2016 holiday collection, being obliged to work with him. I'm glad that Lais did something about it with the girls then. I do not know how this news about photographers has not been more viral, as if the fact of dealing with the fashion industry is less important.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

She did say names, she specifically named Bellemere in her interview with Marie Claire Brasil, unless the magazine decided to include his name since it was obvious anyway. She refused to work with him again and lost many jobs, including jobs with VS apparently. 

It makes me wonder if that’s why VS/Ed gave her a ring made from one of the drops from her FB last year. Apology or hush gift? I’d like to think it’s was an apology.