Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I used to want Behati to get a FB last year but girlie didn't even go back to work after de MET when her body was looking fire and tbh, at this point, giving it to her after not doing shit for two years (is the good sis even an angel anymore?) will be a huuugeeee bitch slap to the ones that been working non-stop for the brand but... That's just my opinion. I will be happy if she get it but she's not my first option anymore.

Just a reminder that Behati has been working for VS for many years, she had the right to spend time with her baby after giving birth... for god sake.

I see assumptions like Romee or the unlikely return of Behati for the Fb.

I don't believe it at all, now it's Elsa's turn, it's the one that deserves it the most right now. She has done great work in recent years and is probably the most competent among those who have never had the FB.

If Behati comes back this year I'm ready to eat a rat.

I have a feeling it's between Martha and Candice.

They've been giving Martha tons of events this year, and she seems to be getting pushed more with both VS and VSX; and Candice was recently shooting with Jerome, Inge, Carolina and Danielle. It could be for ToC, but I kinda feel it could be something much bigger, like a second FB.

1 hour ago, willash said:

Just a reminder that Behati has been working for VS for many years, she had the right to spend time with her baby after giving birth... for god sake.

Literally no one said she didn’t have the right to spend time with her kids. :cain: However, they’re saying why reward someone with a FB when they haven’t worked for the company for two years? 

I have a bad feeling Jo is going to get the FB, although obviously my fingers are crossed for Elsa. I think Elsa is going to be done with VS soon, and it would be a nice “accomplishment” for her to have before they part ways. 

VS castings are next week. I just confirmed Jorge Urena manager of this beautiful model of my country, Rosmary Gomez Altuve, she goes to the casting for the first time, represented by the Industry NY, can see the confirmation in the history of IG of the model.

On 8/23/2018 at 2:08 PM, willash said:

Yeah, she worked for years but it's like she was doing it for free, she was being paid because VS is a job and she and the veterans were once the favorites but there's obviously new favorites whitin the brand and whitin the genral public, and that was just my personal opinion. And yes, she has the right to spend time with her newborn, I never say otherwise.:flower: