Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I have been waiting for Barbara's pictures and fuck you VS, I'm disappointed. She looks pretty but those are so boring! She also looks lifeless and her two pathetic pictures suck . and Barbara is my main model fave so for me to say I think this is shitty work means I don't discriminate, if I think the picture or girl looks bad then so be it. 

I was soooooo happy Barbara was working with VS again but now?? I hope if she keeps working with them she looks alive. I'm assuming the photgrapher told her to look sexy and not smile but Barbara is still at fault too because its her eyeballs and facial expression that make the picture boring. 

Here are some positive thoughts believe it or not:

1) Ming is SOOOO cute!!! I love her looks and want to see more VS from her. I'm excited to see her work, but so far every girl I've seen pics from I have not liked in the slightest. I hope Ming will get get good pictures with nice lighting and nice lingerie. She is so pretty.

2)Alexina (who I do not like at all) looked really good in the black body suit thing from last week. anything else....no 

3)Malaika!!! Wow, those pictures above she is beautiful!!!! I want to see more from her!!

Please FB to anyone but Martha. 

I've been looking into models that are being discussed for the VSFS. I just looked up Lorena Rae's thread and I would love to see her there! She is so pretty!!!

Has she done any catalogue work for VS? I'm digging through her thread but leaving soon and I'm just curious ATM if she had shot for VS before. 

I started back to school this week so I can't get on here nearly as much, usually not until the weekend mornings like today otherwise I would've just taken the time to dig through her thread so thank you in advance if anyone responds to this. :) 

13 minutes ago, clau17 said:

It is "just a post" but i still believe it is disrespectful towards Lais who publicly called him out.  She didn't have to post that, I bet she doesn't have any obligation to do that or at least she didn't have to tag him. 

I 100% agree with you! She could have at least not tag him. 

1 hour ago, Freak said:

You guys are exaggerating so much, it's just a pic if candice and she tag him cause she always tags the photographers. JUST THAT. It's not like she's praising his work or anything like that. 

Yo, I'm one of her biggest fans and even I agree with the fact that she's wrong for that. I'm not one to be up my faves ass, wrong is wrong and she should be called out for it. That's on her for being a whole dummy. Period.