Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

20 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah the only way they get an invite is if they're dating or married to someone who is invited like Behati with Adam, Miranda with Orlando, Gisele with Leo etc.

Like Behati was saying in that segment for the show that being an angel got her an invite to the Oscars. It's like please bitch you got invited to the show because Adam got invited and your his wife.

And she's his wife because she's a VS Angel.

^ He is saying she wouldn't have been his wife if she wasn't a VS angel so therefore would never have gotten invited. So it went:

Become VS Angel < Get Adam Levine to marry you < Get Oscars invite

So technically she did get invited because she was a VS angel because it started her on the path of this pointless story.

I have a friend who worked as an editor and he did some clips for the oscars. He doesn't even get invited because he's not considered 'good enough' in that aspect. You basically need to be nominated in one of the productions to get a 100% invite. That includes being an actor, producer, writer, director, etc. Once nominated you bring along a +1 or depending on how big you are basically, some people even take their family. That even excludes members of the academy, if everyone from the academy got an invite, it would seem like a concert rather than award show. Some actors or figures are invited as guests as a way of 'diversifying' the crowd. Ex. JLO she's always almost at these events.

IDK if it's the first time ever, but it is for sure her first time shooting with her natural hair, which is great, I approve of this and I hope VS does it more often.

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

IDK if it's the first time ever, but it is for sure her first time shooting with her natural hair, which is great, I approve of this and I hope VS does it more often.

yeah, me too.