Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

all the girls are using the same choker from Magda and make up looks super similar. Could it be that they are all shooting Nick's Music video and not only Sara? I found the looks very edgy for a photoshoot

edit: I just saw her snapchat and after the nick jonas thing she said "can't wait to meet my VS fam" so I guess it was only her

6 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

all the girls are using the same choker from Magda and make up looks super similar. Could it be that they are all shooting Nick's Music video and not only Sara? I found the looks very edgy for a photoshoot

Elizabeth is just trying to hawk Magda's jewellery line. She is always posting about that damn choker. (I find the really studded one ugly AF :ninja:) Russell has been shooting all the girls styled by Elizabeth, and I think it's just the style of the shoot- more sexy, edgy, while Guy is doing a very light, beachy vibe. Sara wasn't shooting VS today- she posted on snapchat that she was excited to see her VS family after her shoot, and met up with the girls after to workout. 

Updated

Malibu - ph: Russell James 

- Candice

- Lily 

- Elsa 

- Josephine 

- Jasmine

Malibu - ph: Guy Aroch 

- Stella 

- Lais

On a different note, Devon hasn't shot for Pink in a bit. I wonder if they'll finally move her up to mainline. 

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

I wonder if her being the face of Express Swim might affect anything for shooting Pink swim. 

That might explain the latest swim trip, but I don't think she did any of the studio work they did this year either, when Brooke Perry, Zuri, and Rachel were shooting, unless I'm remembering wrong. :idk: 

I think all the girls would have done the interviews, since Done and Dusted is there? :idk: Whatever they're doing right now seems intensive and they seem to be keeping it relatively private.

Sara shot with Russell today. Jas is shooting with Bellemere? And Amber Rose is there? 

Malibu - ph: Russell James 

- Candice

- Lily 

- Elsa 

- Josephine 

- Jasmine

- Sara

Malibu - ph: Guy Aroch 

- Stella 

- Lais

Malibu (VSX) - ph: David Bellemere

- Jasmine 

- Amber Rose? :rofl: 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think all the girls would have done the interviews, since Done and Dusted is there? :idk: Whatever they're doing right now seems intensive and they seem to be keeping it relatively private.

I think so too. Tina is done today but no clue about Jen or Done and Dusted. I have no idea what it could be but they've shot swim, mainline and VSX during all this.