Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Kanye's crazy tho. Can't really trust his words on anything. I mean listen to him....he's not clear in his head. At all.

And he lies all the time.

RE: Taylor Swift diss. First he claimed that she was the one to came up with the lines herself. Yeah, it was Taylor's idea to call herself a bitch, to say she's gonna have sex with Kanye and on top of that that he's responsible for her being famous. And now in this video, he says that he wrote the lines , then asked his wife if it's OK and then called Taylor and she OK'd the lines. So dude contradicts himself all the time and he lies.

There are rumors that he was on medications and has stopped using them, which is the reason why he's been going off on these rants all the time.

His philosophy is "me and only me". Shit, even now he still disses Beck and again Swift for having two albums of the year.

And all coming from a dude who himself has 21 grammys.

Dude is a compulsive liar that is clearly suffering from some kind of mental illness. Unfortunately for him, he's surrounded with money-blood suckers Kardashians/Jenners who are exploiting him instead for taking care of his mental health.

Long story short, fuck Kanye West and his racist, misogynistic, egomaniac views.

The Average Face of a Brand Model

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And when the beholder is the American consumer, beauty standards seem to be strikingly restricted. However, allure is not the only component of successful aesthetic advertising. Relatability is also key.

We took the most frequently featured faces for numerous widely marketed brands and averaged them together. For some brands, it was impossible to get pictures for every single spokesperson, but we did our best to get as many as possible for the averages. Each average consisted of at least 10 photos (when the average includes both men and women).

The result of the project showed some noteworthy disparities between categories, but we found somewhat of an interesting general consensus among marketing directors as well. Take a look at our fascinating facial findings, and decide for yourself which brand model has the most aesthetic appeal.

niUgKH5.png

What do Calvin Klein and Victoria’s Secret models have in common? They have more stereotypically consummate facial features than, say, Skechers models. Clothing models, in general, look more like models and less like the common man, while shoe models and sports brand models seem to appeal more to what marketers may deem the “average American.”

We examined Calvin Klein, Hanes, Victoria’s Secret, Candie’s, Nike, and Skechers. Calvin Klein and Victoria’s Secret models appear relatively young. Hanes, a brand that is typically associated with men, is represented primarily by classically handsome members of the male population.

Candie’s, a shoe brand targeted at young women, is naturally represented by youthful, aesthetically appealing female models. Faces that represent shoe brands like Nike and Skechers are geared toward a slightly older audience – still conventionally attractive but not quite as modelesque as the underwear folk.

https://designschool.canva.com/blog/average-brand-face/

2 hours ago, Annabeth said:

Is Jo's first interview as an angel.. that's like the Meet The Angels videos right? 

Interested to see how hers goes. 

She's pretty charismatic, so I think she'll do well but I guess we'll see

I think the shoot with Russell has wrapped, but Guy (and maybe David) might still be shooting? One of Guy's crew members posted a picture of Elsa again today, and she was at the beach, and yesterday she was shooting at pool? :idk: And I can't see Bellemere only shooting one day.

VS - ph: Russell James 

- Candice

- Lily 

- Elsa 

- Sara 

- Jasmine 

- Josephine 

VS - ph: Guy Aroch 

- Stella 

- Lais 

- Elsa 

VSX - ph: David Bellemere 

- Jasmine 

- Josephine 

Jo's with Guy today. I think Elsa might have shot with Bellemere a couple days ago when she posted that VSX picture on instagram, because the styles look new. :idk: I'll leave her off for now though. Weird that Martha is in town for all the Oscar stuff but hasn't shot once yet that we know of. 

VS - ph: Russell James (wrapped)

- Candice

- Lily

- Elsa 

- Jasmine

- Sara 

- Josephine 

VS - ph: Guy Aroch 

- Stella 

- Lais 

- Elsa 

- Josephine