Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

14 hours ago, lovelyvs said:

Is it Maria Borges first time shooting for VS?

V579183.jpg

No this is not her first time.  She worked with them in 2014 (?). I remember one of the pictures was a location photo shoot and she had long hair with a blue two piece swimsuit

I'm really surprised Taylor didn't walk Balmain considering all the VS girls that did walk, and she's the only one right now actively participating in the Fashion Weeks. I wonder if Jasmine was supposed to be walk before her flight to Paris was delayed/cancelled. 

I think Guy is shooting sleepwear. 

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

I'm surprised Taylor wasn't there too. So it was it only Josephine (2), Alessandra, Sara and Stella? I guess it seemed like more because he used so many girls who have worked/walk for VS. When was Jasmine supposed to fly out?

It was on her snapchat, but I believe she was trying to leave LA on Tuesday, and her flight ended up getting delayed and then cancelled. 

Lots of social media promo by VS itself, and all the girls have posted about it. I believe there had been some TV promos on CBS as well, and then as mentioned, Bee will be doing late night to promote it, and I'm sure they'll have a big press day on Wednesday.