Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Russell is the photographer today so whatever it is will never see the light of day. :rofl: 

:rofl:

not sure if anyone's interested in this but the vlog is pretty cool... Pink shoot vlog from Zuri Tibby's yt channel (feat. Zuri, Rachel Hilbert & Brooke Perry)

Jo, Jas, and Sara are all in LA for this Malibu shoot. I don't know if Stella flew back to LA for it, or if she just went back home. :idk: Does she live in LA? That's where she always seems to be. 

Malibu - VS

Ph: Russel James 

- Candice

- Lily 

- Sara

- Jasmine 

- Josephine

On 19.2.2016 at 1:47 AM, ceceshores said:

If I remember correctly, they announced Lily as an Angel in the summer of 2010 (July maybe?), so she was signed somewhere around then. Her contract could take her through the VSFS. I'm interested to see whether she gets the Lindsay or the Miranda/Doutzen treatment at the show this year as I think it's her last.

What was the difference between them?

43 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Lindsay walked the year her contract expired, but she walked as a non-Angel, and didn't get any of the spotlight or Angel treatment- back of the group shots, wasn't featured in the between show segments(that I can remember), or used in the press interviews, compared to Doutzen and Karlie who also walked their last show in 2014. They just phased her out slowly instead.  There was also zero coverage or mention of her leaving. Karlie, Doutzen, Miranda all created a buzz when they were leaving, and Lindsay just faded away. Though, that's not really VS' treatment of her, but an indication of how much people cared about her. 

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

Each situation was a little different. Lindsay's contract was up somewhere in the beginning or middle of 2014 so for her last show she wasn't featured as an angel but she was in the intro. Miranda quit and made it well known that she quit and was no longer an angel. VS seemed to be trying to quietly fade her out but she went to the press so they had to make a statement saying that she was invited to walk the show but declined. With Doutzen and Karlie, they walked their last show as angels because they were still under contract. They both asked to be let go an VS agreed. 

Lais is on her way to LA as well. 

Malibu - VS 

ph: Russell James

- Candice 

- Lily 

- Sara 

- Jasmine 

- Josephine 

- Lais

- Stella 

Going to say Taylor and Romee are out for this one since Taylor has fashion week, and Romee is back home. Wonder if Elsa or Martha will show.