Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I am so sad Jac is done with them :cry2:

She was the best of all. I already miss her. It sucks that VS used her very little.

Good bye to Polish angel and welcome Danish angel Jo so happy for her. 

My angel line would be

Candice, Elsa, Lais, Romee, Sara, Taylor, Vita, Jo, & Jac(they drop her too soon)

Vita was signed for sure, VS needs a Russian girl for PR reasons and with Kate now confirmed to be out of the picture then by default it's Vita. And the fact that she was just in Ohio with Ed and the VS folks makes it even more obvious.

And @Kevork89 not all 10 contracts were signed at the same time last year, IDK about them all but I am 100% sure Elsa had been signed already prior to the VSFS in 2014 as it was confirmed by Elsa herself in different interviews and IMG, VS decided to push the announcement but she was signed before for sure, and I'm pretty sure she walked away with three years and not just one, same for Jasmine and possibly Martha. The other seven may all have signed in February, we know Stella, Martha, Jac, Romee, Taylor and Kate did for sure so the question mark is Lais, who I personally think missed last year's Swim special because she may have been negotiating with VS at the time.

17 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I just can't accept the fact that they let THIS GIRL go and kept Martha, Romee, Stella and Lily...it's just not right; she was one of the best angels ever 

tjDWdMV.jpg

I don't even think it's subjective to say that Monika and Lais were the best models out of the new angels.  I find Martha very attractive personally and think she's a good model.  Elsa is a decent model.  Stella is pretty but not a good model.  The other five aren't good models.   Jo Striver is a good model but has a pretty bad face from certain angles and expresssions.

@Cult Icon I agree with @everyboulevard, she doesn't need VS from here... yeah, they gave her a push, but I don't think her career is going to end because of this. I think she will just keep it "suave" from here, with good contracts as chanel beauty, etc. The only thing I don't understand is why she didn't walk fashion week. 

Well.... we will see.

AND YEAAAAAAH!!! As the only reason I watched the VSFS was Jac, I'M FREE, I don't have to watch it anymore xD! unless she still does casting for it, but I don't think so. We will see xD!

I'm so happy for Jo! I definitely saw this coming once they started using her way more than actual signed Angels, when they decided to use her in the Swim Special - since that seems to be a great indicator for who's coming and going Angel wise, and when publications recently started calling her 'Angel' in their articles. I know many of them use that term loosely for any model who has appeared in the VSFS or have shot for VS, but everything was starting to add up that she would've been signed as an Angel this year. I wish they would've trimmed down the Angel lineup some more since there's still so many of them, but Jo has been a favorite for many VS fans recently, so I don't think she'll fade to the background with the other girls overshadowing her.

Vita is for sure signed in my opinion. It makes sense for VS with them breaking into the Russian market, and with her going to Ohio with Ed - which is where VS headquarters are. Besides, Ed always has a boner for her, and we all know how that goes. :Amelie_wft: I'm a Vita fan, so I obviously wouldn't mind her becoming an Angel, but just like Jo I would've liked there to be more cuts before signing them.

As far as Jac and Kate, I'll for sure miss Jac and I can't miss Kate becomes they never used her! I would've liked to see how Kate would've fit as an Angel though, but clearly that ship has sailed. Lucky for both of them, they don't need VS in their careers since they're both popular high fashion girls. I would like to see Stella, Martha, Lily, Ale, and Behati gone next. I would add Adri to that list too, but VS is so obsessed with her, they'll never let her go. In the beginning I would've added Romee to that list as well, but lately she's been growing on me.

3 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

I wonder if they were forced to sign her so that they could get Stella and Sara from The Society, and in "retaliation" for lack of a better word, they decided to just not use her?

Wow this sounds like a conspiracy theory. Not my intention!

Jo's with The Society too. It would make no sense for them to push Kate towards VS like that when they have other girls that already had a relationships with VS- Kelly Gale, Vita, Anais, Camille. 

EDIT: Sara and Stella aren't with Society, but still. 

3 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

I wonder if they were forced to sign her so that they could get Stella and Sara from The Society, and in "retaliation" for lack of a better word, they decided to just not use her?

Wow this sounds like a conspiracy theory. Not my intention!

I always thought now after the VS Russia reveal, they may have using Kate solely for the big scheme of the Russia store, I mean she's the first Russian angel right? Must have been news worthy in her home country. Then Vita came along and well.. we're here. 

4 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

I always thought now after the VS Russia reveal, they may have using Kate solely for the big scheme of the Russia store, I mean she's the first Russian angel right? Must have been news worthy in her home country. Then Vita came along and well.. we're here. 

Maybe they figured Kate was unreliable after her missing out on so much because of her wedding and the time she took off? Or that Vita is more popular for the Russian market/in general because she fits their blue eyed blonde generic mold?