Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Jas describes my life every time I have to live with people with whom I do not trust :ninja: Although, it is normal to feel discomfort near your ex. Thinking that some night as such they were fucking hard and now, well, you know:surrender:

Watch that video, I'm pretty sure they were still together back then.

5 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Jas describes my life every time I have to live with people with whom I do not trust :ninja: Although, it is normal to feel discomfort near your ex. Thinking that some night as such they were fucking hard and now, well, you know:surrender:

The fact that Jas still kept part of her cool in that video goes to show that Tobias has probably crossed that line too many a times.  Damn, who'd knew Tobias was such a major flirt. 

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

The fact that Jas still kept part of her cool in that video goes to show that Tobias has probably crossed that line too many a times.  Damn, who'd knew Tobias was such a major flirt. 

f I were a man with an attraction like that of Tobias, I would sincerely take all the advantage out of my body. Watch David Beckham and the history of cheating. :ninja:

22 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

So with the FB being Swarovski will there still be a need for a Swarovski outfit?

I got the impression that Swarovski and Atelier Swarovski are two different thing? Somethinf like Prada and Miu Miu. But maybe I’m mistaken...

Ahhh ok that makes sense. If that’s the case anyone have any idea who might get the Swarovski outfit? I would love for Lais or Jasmine to get it or maybe Sara.

Alongside Taylor I hope to see Candice, Adriana, Martha, Stella and Grace opening segments. Josephine, Sara, Behati, Romee, Lais and Zuri can close.

Elsa is suchhhh a doll and she's IMO the best spokesperson (Martha's great too but too rehearsed, Elsa comes across so naturally and she looks incredible!)

Btw she added a bit of HA in the upper lip but it's really well done and she looks gorg!

Question:  many, many pages back someone said that an angel was leaving after the show on her own accord.. was that ever confirmed to be a new angel or an OG Angel? If it’s a new angel I actually think it’ll be Sara.. she has a solid career outside of VS and is now acting