Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

@Prettyphile can you get the UHQ street photo of Sui's, PRETTY please? 

This girl is a 10/10 with her choice of fashion this year. Not some weird ass lace tank top and rocker's skinny jeans like last year.

Oh my lord, if I was straight, I'd want my girlfriend to dress just like that. Thigh high boots, mini skirts and a tight fitting shirt ❤️. This is just too perfect. 

gettyimages-1057865274-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1057865316-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1057865378-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1057865406-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1057865416-1024x1024.jpg

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

None of the pieces go together. Cowgirl fringe jacket, leather shorts, weird mom tutleneck with snaps, three different shades of black and random brown boots. :rofl: 

Oh gurl. If you saw my wardrobe, I'm pretty sure you'd be disappointed in me :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Chessie said:

She is probably the best spokeperson they have. So nice, friendly and polite, she seems like a joy to be around in those interviews and makes you want to buy their shit. 

I remember Jasmine saying "it's molded to my body so it only fits me. *bitchy face*" in an interview or a video idk and I tought "gurl how are u going to sell it like that?" HAHAHA.

That was Candice... Unless Jasmine also did/said that. They both did then lol

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

That was Candice... Unless Jasmine also did/said that. They both did then lol

I remember Candice said it too, but I was talking about Jasmine because she is the one that made me tought she would'nt sell that bra with the attitude. Candice's attitude was very sweet actually.