Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, kissnena said:

Off topic: Everyone rejoices / scolds bra and stuff
 and I'm sitting like a fool and  think that Toni has  just 1outfit. And it fucking sucks at all😒

Toni has only one outfit? Wtf she’s the only one reason I got excited for this year

15 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

Toni has only one outfit? Wtf she’s the only one reason I got excited for this year

maybe Toni will come back for other fitting? currently many girls come back for other fittings, I do not know if it's suppose to be a second outfit or the same outfit with accessories

2 hours ago, shver said:

Question:  many, many pages back someone said that an angel was leaving after the show on her own accord.. was that ever confirmed to be a new angel or an OG Angel? If it’s a new angel I actually think it’ll be Sara.. she has a solid career outside of VS and is now acting 

idk, but I wouldn't be too surprised it it was her or Stella since they're the most under looked by VS but still have a pretty substancial career outside

I'm really enjoying all the interviews and little videos of Elsa promoting/talking about the FB.

She is a great spokesperson, I adore her voice and how she talks making every appearance seem so effortlessly, and she is looking so good. My little snowflake :wub6yh2cm:

We all know she is an evil Ice Queen but I was trying to make a cute moment

30 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

I’m a bit concerned that maybe this year the runway has no glitter at all. By the video that has been leaked, the floor looks like last year.

+1 I still have hope that the video was showing the runway un-finished and they are going to add glitter. It would look amazing, especially if we have a celestial segment.

1 minute ago, wintery said:

I'm really enjoying all the interviews and little videos of Elsa promoting/talking about the FB.

She is a great spokesperson, I adore her voice and how she talks making every appearance seem so effortlessly, and she is looking so good. My little snowflake :wub6yh2cm:

We all know she is an evil Ice Queen but I was trying to make a cute moment

me too! I'm falling in love with her all over again. I especially loved her makeup video. she doesn't boast her beauty, but rather comment and explain her features and what works and why. she's a natural.

although, yes, we all know she's ice bitch, but she's a cute ice bitch

2 hours ago, shver said:

Question:  many, many pages back someone said that an angel was leaving after the show on her own accord.. was that ever confirmed to be a new angel or an OG Angel? If it’s a new angel I actually think it’ll be Sara.. she has a solid career outside of VS and is now acting 

I actually think it's either Behati or Lily. In fact this is Behati's last show and then she's done with VS but I'm not sure if this means that she's not an angel anymore or if she still is one but doesn't walk for them anymore. I don't know if you were referring to this.