Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I've heard the same thing for years about Jasmine. I think she has calmed down a bit, because I have not heard other comments about that attitude. I think she's in that diva phase that Candice had in her time. Over time these girls are already maturing and leaving their shit, I hope :ninja:

4 hours ago, bump said:

Does anyone here like Alexina? Or better yet, does anyone want to see her become an Angel? 

I do. The girl is living her best life being 29 and reaching her dream that usually others do when they're 10 years younger than her. She has a great, fun, crazy personality that everyone was obsessed with when it came with Cara Delevigne and others, and is geniunely so happy to be where she's at and is actually GORGEEEEOUS. And VS agrees so literally I just feel bad that she has to read hate comments, which she made clear she does, because imagine working so hard and making your dreams come true just to be trashed. I don't think her personality is fake either I think she is just goofy and that is OK. And NO ONE CARES whatsoever about the 2017 show so I don't want to hear that she did badly, because the camera, editing, and venue (and performers except for miguel) did not allow for ANYONE to shine. So I don't want to hear about her performance in the show, that is NOT a relevant arguement against her. She's honestly stunning. Can't wait for her to change alllll of your minds in this years show.

tumblr_ovk88wo08x1wn0hqpo1_400.giftumblr_pd2980znQl1waknn1o2_500.gif

tumblr_pfg33vyuNN1wcb2m4o1_500.gif

Ok now I'm gonna go back to watching Elsa's Vogue video for the 10th time thank you

2 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

I do. The girl is living her best life being 29 and reaching her dream that usually others do when they're 10 years younger than her. She has a great, fun, crazy personality that everyone was obsessed with when it came with Cara Delevigne and others, and is geniunely so happy to be where she's at and is actually GORGEEEEOUS. And VS agrees so literally I just feel bad that she has to read hate comments, which she made clear she does, because imagine working so hard and making your dreams come true just to be trashed. I don't think her personality is fake either I think she is just goofy and that is OK. And NO ONE CARES whatsoever about the 2017 show so I don't want to hear that she did badly, because the camera, editing, and venue (and performers except for miguel) did not allow for ANYONE to shine. Look at the segment she was in. With that slow song and no editing what was her pose supposed to look like? So I don't want to hear about her performance in the show, that is NOT a relevant arguement against her. She's honestly stunning. Can't wait for her to change alllll of your minds in this years show.

tumblr_ovk88wo08x1wn0hqpo1_400.giftumblr_pd2980znQl1waknn1o2_500.gif

tumblr_pfg33vyuNN1wcb2m4o1_500.gif

Ok now I'm gonna go back to watching Elsa's Vogue video for the 10th time thank you

Gurl, get your facts right. Alexina's 28, not 29. That one year difference makes a lot of difference, mind you :ninja: 

7 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

There are still girls getting the show who are 10 years younger than her even at 28

3 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

I didn't know having a personality has an expiration date 

That's not the point. The point is there's a borderline difference in Alexina being 28 or 29. If she was 29, I'd be hating on her even more for her silly antics :ninja: 

That is not how a 29 year old should ever act, even in the name of goofiness. There are a ton of 29 years old who have way more humor and are way classier with their antics. The fact that Alexina is rightfully 28 and not 29 makes that seem a little less worse.

Edited by PastaFreak

3 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

I didn't know having a personality has an expiration date 

So having a personality is doing forced cringe shit just to post it on Instagram with a matching cringe caption? The fact that someone could predict she was going to post that and even got her caption almost correct says it all. 

35 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I know people say when they met her she is very stuck up. She is known for having a bad attitude.

Ive heard the same. That classmates she knew since high school said she was extremely stuck up, arrogant and ignorant. There’s some tea about an unpleasant fan encounter she had where was caught sucking her teeth and rolling her eyes when 2 girls asked for a pic of her when she was out with her then ex bf Tobias (who instead took the pics with the girls :rofl:) still love her tho

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

That is not how a 29 year old should ever act, even in the name of goofiness. There are a ton of 29 years old who have way more humor and are way classier with their antics. The fact that Alexina is rightfully 28 and not 29 makes that seem a little less worse.

Just now, phang.s said:

So having a personality is doing forced cringe shit just to post it on Instagram with a matching cringe caption? The fact that someone could predict she was going to post that and even got her caption almost correct says it all. 

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

ALEXINA IS 28 YEARS OLD?!? EXCUSE ME? I REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS LIKE THOSE ANNOYING “QUIRKY” 19-20 YEAR OLDS :hang: oh nah sis, I hate her even more after finding out her real age 

Here's the thing.. How over the top she acts isn't my vibe either (on the VS runway it might work tho so why not when walking to her fittings!) but I still support her. I think it would be boring if everyone had the same personality. The girl is just excited to be living her dream! And her look is 100% VS material so literally I don't get how everyone dislikes her SO much as if she actually did anything wrong when she's just stunning and goofy. It's not easy being 28 and only getting started with VS. Of course she's counting on her personality! Where are the 28 year old models that have a subtle personality and have never worked with VS before and are pretty much just starting to get attention? I don't see them in this years show, and that's for sure.