Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, Heryca said:

Do you guys really think Adriana is confirmed? I think this photo released is old.

The girl that grazia said interviewed at the dog pound posted this an hour ago and Adriana herself said she was going to go for a work out session

The comments on vs insta are brutal. I personally think the bra is beautiful I mean I love sparkles. I would just be disappointed if I was Elsa it only being worth 1 mill... anyway she looks like she is doing plenty of press so that's a huge part of it. Now vs please let her open a segment with it!

NOW THAT I CAN FINALLY SAY ALL MY TOUGHTS, HERE THEY ARE. 

At first I was so mad because it looks like the damn fantasy bralette that we all joked about. But after seeing the HQ pictures I am completely in love with it. It's really beautiful and it suits Elsa so much, she is looking radiant in it and there's no other angel who could sold something like that in that fire way.  

The oficial photoshoot did dirty to the bra, it's a classy elegant and simple piece, altought I loved the background bc it remind me of the sexy era, I think that bra was made for a more angelic dreamy shoot something like Candice's.

I cried like a bitch with the reaction video, I think it was real, her "OH FUCK" was very convincing to me. I love it, I love her and I can't wait to see her shine on the runway because if that bitch know how to do something is stealing the spotlight.

Kristen-Bell-Happy-Tears.gif

Just now, ceceshores said:

Sorry if this has been answered already (I haven't gone back through the pages I've missed), but is the runway going to be glittery or LED?

there's no confirmation on either options, but I personally think it's going to be Glitter, because in the video they were testing the LED panels and the runway didn't light up

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

The comments on vs insta are brutal. I personally think the bra is beautiful I mean I love sparkles. I would just be disappointed if I was Elsa it only being worth 1 mill... anyway she looks like she is doing plenty of press so that's a huge part of it. Now vs please let her open a segment with it!

The fans today tend to be.

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

there's no confirmation on either options, but I personally think it's going to be Glitter, because in the video they were testing the LED panels and the runway didn't light up

Thank you! :flower: Personally, I love the glitter and hope they go with that. They're calling it a holiday special now and glitter screams holiday. Plus it reminds me of the old school VS shows that were so good.

12 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Lab created diamonds are cheaper because of where they come from, but are 100% real diamonds, and the bitch has 2, 000 of those. That bra would be worth more than 5 million (I think someone said almost 8!!)  if the market would accept them as "real diamonds". Do you think she does not know that? She seems truly excited and happy.