Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Effing said:

My bet: Behati is over. Let’s move on. She’s not Doutzen for f*** sake. Doutzen is a goddess, Behati... she is a nice girl. Period.

+1. I hate when people compare them, Doutzen was by far one of the most beautiful and memorable Angels VS has always had who somehow got the short end of the stick. Behati got 2 openings straight in a row...she’ll be iight.

10 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

+1. I hate when people compare them, Doutzen was by far one of the most beautiful and memorable Angels VS has always had who somehow got the short end of the stick. Behati got 2 openings straight in a row...she’ll be iight.

Bee was a memorable PINK representative imo but that's about it

11 minutes ago, Effing said:

My bet: Behati is over. Let’s move on. She’s not Doutzen for f*** sake. Doutzen is a goddess, Behati... she is a nice girl. Period.

Praise! I like Bee but she has never been angel material for me.. Neither Lily. But Doutzen... Oh good, she was one of my favs. Very sad when she left not opening a show, not FB, no SO...

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Honestly forgot how bad some of Jasmine’s outfits have been. She is definitely the most mistreated angel in terms outfits. 

I don´t think so. For me, her worst was last year in Nomadic Shitventure, the rest where kind of nice more or less but Its true she has never gotten really memorable ones.

5 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

Praise! I like Bee but she has never been angel material for me.. Neither Lily. But Doutzen... Oh good, she was one of my favs. Very sad when she left not opening a show, not FB, no SO...

Behati had the Bella Swan (twlight) effect: insecure girls felt represented by an average-cutie(model/bombshell standard) Who get noticed, got a hot boyfriend and lived the dream

1 minute ago, Polqu said:

Behati had the Bella Swan (twlight) effect: insecure girls felt represented by an average-cutie(model/bombshell standard) Who get noticed, got a hot boyfriend and lived the dream

You nailed it. The amount of time little girls were saying things like Adam is not superficial, he could have anybody he wants but he chose her just proves your point.

So many of them were delusional that if Behati had a chance they have it also.

1 hour ago, Effing said:

I think everyone knows behati is no doutzen physically. I mean, people though Doutzen was more beautiful than angels like Adriana and Candice. Ofcourse behati isn't that that level. However, in terms of not getting Fb is the thing. I actually think in that sense it is an accurate comparison. Yes, Behati did get two show openings, because at that time VS had her working alot for them, and she was willing. Well, Behati made the choice to not work for 2 years and VS allowed her to continue to be an angel. The same is with doutzen she talked about it, she said she was allowed a special deal in her contract with VS that most angels aren't allowed, which is she can focus more on her work outside of VS (which is why her career outside of it is indeed stronger than most angels) while still being an angel and getting paid like one. I remember that because this site hated her for it because it was like she was bragging lol. But the downside to that? Doutzen didn't get shit else lol. So basically the same is for behati now, she can still be an angel and return to the runway after choosing to focus on other things (her family life), but she not gonna get an opening or FB out of it.

So the comparison is actually accurate. Behati got to open the show when she was willing to work with VS alot. Thats no longer the case, so she no longer gets to open the show or even get a return FB, like doutzen. But she will probably get a segment opening

7 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I'm going to assume  Candice has the best outfit with the 20 foot wings. VS never fails her.

Yesterday they also mentioned those 20 foot wings in an article that Candice is going to wear. I would love for her to get that, but I am not sure if it's true.

Alright folks, I'm back. I saw everything, I watched everything and I have one thing to say... BOW DOWN TO THE LEFT TITTY, SHE HAVE THE POWER.

Jokes aside, the bra is beautiful, it's elegant, simple and I really like it. Elsa looks amazing in it and I know my girl will stand out in it. Y'all complain to much, who cares about the price? My ice queen looks like a million dollars and I'm bella excited to see her.

As for you @PastaFreak @Chessie... I TOLD YOU, LOSERSSSSSSS!

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Honestly forgot how bad some of Jasmine’s outfits have been. She is definitely the most mistreated angel in terms outfits. 

her good outfits really make up for the bad ones tho. and she alwaaaaaays does amazing in whatever. I can't get over her in the FB and punk angels tbh. She's the posing queen (that walk too) 😍

Related image

27 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Yayyy glitter runway is back! Thank god, now I have high hopes for Elsa’s FB to shine really nice on the runway! I love the runway this year! It reminds me of the high rise ones from the 2010-2011 shows!

Are you sure it's glitter? I couldn't really tell. I hope so!