Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

12 minutes ago, Beauty Junky said:

Adriana is walking for sure. Is this her last year? Maybe. As much as I love her, I think she’s overstayed her welcome. Yes, she’s more stunning than the newer angels but she doesn’t fit in with the direction VS is going. 

And haven’t we come to a consensus that the direction VS is headed in is bad?

If she does choose to leave, good for her. Forever a bombshell.

12 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

She opened the show two years in a row and chose to be out of the company for almost 3 years. It’s not like Candice who came back and did the holiday commercial and the show between/early on in her pregnancies. Bee has been out the entire time. If she comes back properly as an angel then yeah, maybe next year she could get the FB, but there’s no reason to expect special treatment this year. 

Why can't all the Behati fans be like you? :chicken:This is what a lot of us have been saying for a long time. Behati could have at least done a couple of shoots between pregnancies (i.e around the MET last year) or she could have showed as audicence member to one of the shows? Or maybe start shooting for VS this year? IDK, something? But she has literally done nothing since the Swim special like a billion years ago, meanwhile everyone else has been working for VS. In any normal job, no one is expected to get a big promotion or welcome present after taking two years off, I'm not sure why some people thought VS would do it with Behati. If it had been just one show then fine, but the last time she walked the show was 2015 or and the last time she did anything for VS was in February 2016 i think for the swim speacial

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Why can't all the Behati fans be like you? :chicken:This is what a lot of us have been saying for a long time. Behati could have at least done a couple of shoots between pregnancies (i.e around the MET last year) or she could have showed as audicence member to one of the shows? Or maybe start shooting for VS this year? IDK, something? But she has literally done nothing since the Swim special like a billion years ago, meanwhile everyone else has been working for VS. In any normal job, no one is expected to get a big promotion or welcome present after taking two years off, I'm not sure why some people thought VS would do it with Behati. If it had been just one show then fine, but the last time she walked the show was 2015 or and the last time she did anything for VS was in February 2016 i think for the swim speacial

I think that somebody just think about VS for a show, not for a brand that doing a show as one of their marketing strategy. So they think that Behati is one of their star so VS must treat her with special treatment. something like that.

19 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

They could’ve had Cintia. She’s a million times hotter than Alexina. 

I remember Cintia showed up in a casting video a long time ago... but nothing.

I think it's because she didnt fit the proportions of the girl they were looking for.  I remember one year Charlotte Stockdale was saying SPECIFICALLY that they see these girls who come in with beautiful long torsos good for fashion but with short legs and they want the opposite.  Cintia was all torso.

Hello Guys, I want to know about the time that the coverage of the show will start (starting from the backstage to the beginning of the show), my time zone is EET (Eastern European Standard) (GMT+2) and the current date and time is Tuesday, November 6, 2018 4:31 PM.

The time difference between New York and my time zone is 7 hours ahead.

1 minute ago, willash said:

If Adriana leaves... I think is the perfect time.

And I give Candice and Behati two more years... 'cause if Adri leaves, they would be the only old angels left. 

Yes, a lot of OG angels have chances to leave, but only one has the biggest chance.   Adriana hasn't do anything for VS this year, it's a goodbye already.   one last show with her, one final moment.   they should give her a segment for her only.    'Adriana's Secret'  haha!   oh wait, maybe there's a special segment for her this year, that's why her fittings are so 'secretly'...   haha

6 minutes ago, LoveGrace said:

Hello Guys, I want to know about the time that the coverage of the show will start (starting from the backstage to the beginning of the show), my time zone is EET (Eastern European Standard) (GMT+2) and the current date and time is Tuesday, November 6, 2018 4:31 PM.

The time difference between New York and my time zone is 7 hours ahead.

The first tape is at 4pm NYC time, so you have to count 7 hours ahead from that. So maybe the backstage starts a couple of hours before then or even in the morning. My time is same as yours but only 6h so for me the first tape happens at 10pm.

A CONCEPT:

Have the last segment with 17 models and they all get to wear Adriana's most iconic outfit from each show she walked and then Adriana closes the segment with a brand new outfit with gigantic wings and gets her goodbye moment like Tyra in 2005. Call the segment An Angel's Legacy.

Would be awesome but we can't have nice things :rofl:

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

A CONCEPT:

Have the last segment with 17 models and they all get to wear Adriana's most iconic outfit from each show she walked and then Adriana closes the segment with a brand new outfit with gigantic wings and gets her goodbye moment like Tyra in 2005. Call the segment An Angel's Legacy.

Clauds!    Don't steal my idea haha!    but this sounds great!   

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

A CONCEPT:

Well, we know VS so they’re probably going to dedicate a whole segment to Sadie because they like pissing us off lol

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

A CONCEPT:

I think I saw God's hand

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

A CONCEPT:

this would be a dream come true ahha!