Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

I would actually like to have a segment with the most iconic outfits in general, not only Adriana's.

YYYAAAAASSSSSS!  Going all the way back to '95

I would love to see a FB with gold caging like Lais' bra, but with black diamonds or onyx stones...'black swan fantasy bra'

Taylor has been working out like crazy. I love her body, it's very fit. But seeing her recent stories you can see she has lost weight. She's still looks good but i hate to see these models losing weight for the show, it makes me so sad

2 hours ago, Nathan4598 said:

I remember Cintia showed up in a casting video a long time ago... but nothing.

I think it's because she didnt fit the proportions of the girl they were looking for.  I remember one year Charlotte Stockdale was saying SPECIFICALLY that they see these girls who come in with beautiful long torsos good for fashion but with short legs and they want the opposite.  Cintia was all torso.

Weird though because Ale and Lais both have long torsos (I’m sure the same applies to plenty of other models they have used)

i am at HQ with Yas relax folks we got this under control  The Next in line is here😎 ..not sure about the pink pants thing she got going on with the rain going on..but i digress..Adri might be in here somewhere but i am not at liberty to say anything about that. 🤐😂

46 minutes ago, LoveGrace said:

Thank you, so it will start 11pm here. 

How many hours they get to spend in backstage before starting the first tape? You've said a couple of hours before, so it means it will be around 5pm? Also, sorry for asking too much, but how many hours they take before recording the second tape? If any knows.

Second tape is at 3am your time, as far as I know. But usually the backstage session starts in the morning but I don’t know the time precisely.

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

If you had millions and you could have the chance to buy ONE of the Fantasy Bras, according to your own taste and style, which one would you buy?

Candice's or Alessandra's 2014.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

A CONCEPT:

Have the last segment with 17 models and they all get to wear Adriana's most iconic outfit from each show she walked and then Adriana closes the segment with a brand new outfit with gigantic wings and gets her goodbye moment like Tyra in 2005. Call the segment An Angel's Legacy.

Would be awesome but we can't have nice things :rofl:

Add before a documentary section with her talking about her history in VS like they did in 2014 for the dual fantasy bra with Ale, and even if I'm a grown ass adult dude I'll cry like a baby :wub::cry2::heart:

but it's VS, if we get a total exposure of 25 seconds of her walk, 5 of finale and 5 of backstage we can call us lucky...

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

If you had millions and you could have the chance to buy ONE of the Fantasy Bras, according to your own taste and style, which one would you buy?

I'd go with one of the 2014 bras because they are more then just a lingerie piece having body chains and a lot ofdetails, more like a full fantasy outfit, or if I can have only the bra and not all the accessories then a tie between Heidi's 2003 one or Candice's 2013.

Being a single dude I would buy it for artistic reasons like a painting or a sculpture, so my evaluation is based only on how they look and not on how they could be wearable or comfortable.

Okay so i came across this video of Sabah Koj walk, started to see more videos of her and I'm shocked!! Girl is fierce af. She better not disappoint us

Yasmin, Mayowa, Duckie and Sabah are the newbies I'm most looking forward to see now🤘🏻

3 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

Lais' for suree. 

Can we please shut up about Adriana not walking? She's walking. Chill. 

Also glad we seem to be ignoring this year's "insider"