Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Adriana is probably gonna retire. Seems like it with all the hush hush. 

Yeah, I am thinking that too. Since they are really dragging it out and even her own people are being hush hush.  And I am completely fine with that. I really hope thats what it is!

If I remember they do two rehearsals right? One of them just to see the timings etc and another one with wings and shoes. I remember from other RTTR we could see the models wearing their own clothes and then in other rehearsals wearing the shoes and wings from the show. So both of them have to be tomorrow and will take most of the day. I hope they do some press too.

BTW: Imagine that one of the requirements to get into the show (as a guest) is to drop the cell phones. No leaks allowed until airing.. its pretty difficult to make that happen but it would be nice/horrible? I don´t even know.

30 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

If I remember they do two rehearsals right? One of them just to see the timings etc and another one with wings and shoes. I remember from other RTTR we could see the models wearing their own clothes and then in other rehearsals wearing the shoes and wings from the show. So both of them have to be tomorrow and will take most of the day. I hope they do some press too.

BTW: Imagine that one of the requirements to get into the show (as a guest) is to drop the cell phones. No leaks allowed until airing.. its pretty difficult to make that happen but it would be nice/horrible? I don´t even know.

They give them something to put their phones in when they enter, but most people ignore it and have them out... They'd have to actually take them as they enter and make sure no one has any other hidden devices before allowing them in... But logistics for that would be a nightmare, especially when it's time to pick them up.

6 hours ago, Nathan4598 said:

Wait... what happened to Lindsay?!  She seriously left without barely a whisper

Her contract expired around the same time as when Karlie & Doutzen left. Since then she has launched a somewhat souccessful make-up line which has been sold at Sephora.

from what I found on twitter (take this with a huge grain of salt) is that we’ll have a host/hosts this year since the move to ABC and name change to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special. Kinda like when Heidi used to host the past VSFS except the host will be on stage/runway engaging with the audience...I really hope that’s not true.