Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

You aren't alone. I can't unsee her as horse faced. Her walk is great, don't get me wrong, but visually, she just doesn't do it for me.

Lo, you know you can wear something besides a mini skirt and tall boots, right? That's not the only clothing options in the world, right? As usual, models and their style choices baffling me. 

Also agreement with whoever said Barbara Palvin needs to step up her game this year. Everyone was so hyped for her in 2012 and I was watching her like ??? do something ??? 

Now you know....Barbara is going to give you what she always gave you and that is _____________________.

Lorena is on a budget. :rofl:  Leave her be y'all she doesn't get booked often. No shade. 

Yasmin though...she can be a hit or miss with her face in photographs but overall she has a sexy aura about her....and she can walk.....has a nice booty....which most of the girls who are angels just stroll. I want my glamazons backkkkkk.

When Adriana leaves I'm most likely not going to watch unless it's work related.

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Aww look at a young Tom Brady. I wonder if he ever asked out Adriana Lima?

Besides....Ed actually looks decent here. My penguin man.

Doubt it because she wasn't single

Ed didn't look bad when he had black hair lol. But now his even older and hair is full on gray... does anybody know why he deactivated his IG?

Yasmin has some unflattering angles in photos (all of which can be avoided she just needs to learn her angles), but other than that she has what it takes. Most of these girlies don’t even have half of what she has to offer. We can’t have it all. 

9408A79D-F90E-4D2A-9DD1-66C24435EA7B.gif.0b9d67734d0e8a7c1e0bd3ffa3958849.gif

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Yasmin has some unflattering angles in photos (all of which can be avoided she just needs to learn her angles), but other than that she has what it takes. Most of these girlies don’t even have half of what she has to offer. We can’t have it all. 

9408A79D-F90E-4D2A-9DD1-66C24435EA7B.gif.0b9d67734d0e8a7c1e0bd3ffa3958849.gif

Couldn’t agree more. She gets a lot of hate because she’s so serious but I rather have her be serious than blowing kisses every second like an idiot. Also, her walk slays every single Angel walking so there’s that lmao

5 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Mmmmmm...Not much good press for the show this year and shade towards the Swarsorki diamonds.

There’s barely any hype surrounding the show outside of Bellazon. The fantasy bra was also a non event, it didn’t gain much traction. 

Adriana was engaged to Lenny Kravitz at one point and before him dated a billionaire Prince of Liechtenstein...sis could’ve literally had it all, but she settled with that basketball player (father of her kids) lmao YIKES :rofl:

Edited by Clauds
Please refrain from calling people names, insulting them and making statements that are offensive like this.

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Adriana was engaged to Lenny Kravitz at one point and before him dated a billionaire Prince of Liechtenstein...sis could’ve literally had it all, but she settled with that basketball player (father of her kids) lmao YIKES   :rofl:

DELETED BECAUSE I'M SO OFFENSIVE.

3 minutes ago, phang.s said:

The PR for this show has been a shambles. 

+1 

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

There's a pizza making class going on with Jas and influencers to hype up the show... 

Because that is exactly what we need. Pizza making for views.

We seen it all.

Okay everyone, while I understand everyone has their opinions and personal taste, it is NOT okay to say certain things about people. You are allowed to express your opinion, however you are not allowed to call people "disgusting" and things along those lines. These models (and their families) are human and deserve some basic respect even if you don't get their appeal.

Keep it civilized or we're gonna have to start handing warnings

51 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

I don't get the hype with this Yasmin. For me her face is kind of meh and she has something unappealing. She also gives me this bitchy vibes in a bad way.

I kinda like that Bitchy Vibe....low key....she looks like she’ll hurt you if you say anything half witted to her. 

Her walk is fire tho. Her face....well,  its better than mine so....😶