Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

34 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

No one was threatened with a ban in regards to the "basic white girl" statement they were warned to stop using the statement in a derogatory fashion which is what they had been doing. As for .gif's like the one that is being brought up if you have an issue with it report it, if you find something offensive report it. If you don't report it then don't bitch about it later that it wasn't' dealt with as there is no way to know if any of the staff have seen it otherwise. Keep in mind we all have lives and jobs away from this forum so we aren't on all the time.

The reported post in regards to the gif was edited so the gif is no longer visible for us to see, however if it had been reported at the time it was posted we would have had time to clean it up and issue a warning if that was necessary.

I didn’t bitch about it. I asked a question. Why are you so triggered and ranting under a comment where I was already told that information and I said didn’t know. You are always on my damn neck bruh. 

1 hour ago, lovelyvs said:

Any news on Adriana? 

She liked a post today that said the show was on 2 days, its on page 606. I mean, I am not sure what else people expect. At this point, it should be obvious that her and VS are keeping secrets and her not posting about it and not being seen at all, is a result of that. I am so sure that if Adriana was not apart of this show and she left the way people think she is (being over it), she would not be liking posts about it happening in two days lol. She is purposely staying silent about it on posts

45 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

That's not the way being over it works though. Being over it has nothing to do with your walk or your "charisma". You all say she's over it because she's not smiling in pictures and she comes across a little distant, all which Yasmine is doing. It's just funny how it's acceptable for one girl to behave that way and not be "over it" but another who has consistently done it throughout her career is all of a sudden over it.

Sis why are you specifically calling me out on this when I not once ever said she was “over it” or over VS? lmao she’s a non factor to me, just a boring but pretty face who can’t walk but never did I say that she was done with VS lol they love her too much to let her go so I can imagine her staying with the brand till for another 4+ years, don’t get mixed up.

9 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Me catching up in the 8 pages I missed. We may have the worst year in terms of VSFS information but we definitely had the best one in therms of drama here. 

ezgif-2-24f22a6e1600.gif

Ok her robe. So studio 54 and I wanna wear itttttt.

Irony of Behati's fan criticizing how someones face got bigger/puffier when that is the main thing people are talking about Behati right now.

On other sites/social media everybody is talking about that she looks different(worse)/her face got wider/she has lip fillers, while here people are pretending that she didn't change or did surgery. All while nitpicking every other model for the smallest flaws, while overlooking models with huge ones. 

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Yasmin has always been this way and she does joke and smile too but she has always been low key, flirty, fun, sexy, bitchy kind of vibe. Taylor started out in VS acting "child--ish" in interviews and bts but now she probably matured from new experiences and having a man in her life. So people see it as being over it but sometimes she really does look over it and it is understandable because VS....is not doing so well. But she's opening the show and she's getting more face time in areas that she truly wants...and that actually shows from within.

do we have any interview examples? ive never really seen her in video

3 minutes ago, dietregime said:

do we have any interview examples? ive never really seen her in video

11 minutes ago, unali said:

Irony of Behati's fan criticizing how someones face got bigger/puffier when that is the main thing people are talking about Behati right now.

On other sites/social media everybody is talking about that she looks different(worse)/her face got wider/she has lip fillers, while here people are pretending that she didn't change or did surgery. All while nitpicking every other model for the smallest flaws, while overlooking models with huge ones. 

The personality outshines it all.