Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

So I'm guessing we're not getting any sketches or outfit preview till the show, at this point?

This year, they are very strict.  in the passed years same time, few days before the show, we already knew some of the outfits, the segments, who is opening or closing each segments, how the venue looks like, the backstage,...    this year really NOTHING!!!   it looks they really want it to be a secret afterall.   

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Why can't all the Behati fans be like you? :chicken:This is what a lot of us have been saying for a long time. Behati could have at least done a couple of shoots between pregnancies (i.e around the MET last year) or she could have showed as audicence member to one of the shows? Or maybe start shooting for VS this year? IDK, something? But she has literally done nothing since the Swim special like a billion years ago, meanwhile everyone else has been working for VS. In any normal job, no one is expected to get a big promotion or welcome present after taking two years off, I'm not sure why some people thought VS would do it with Behati. If it had been just one show then fine, but the last time she walked the show was 2015 or and the last time she did anything for VS was in February 2016 i think for the swim speacial

:Angel: :angel: :Angel: :angel: :Angel: :angel:

These are all the outfits I'd have for my An Angel's Legacy segment, one from every year Adriana walked the show.

Imagine Candice in the 2003 outfit and Elsa in the 2005 outfit :chicken:

1999.jpg 2000.jpg 2001.jpg 2002.jpg 2003.jpg 2005.jpg 2006.jpg 2007.jpg 2008.jpg 2010.jpg 2011.jpg 2012.jpg 2013.jpg 2014.jpg 2015.jpg 2016.jpg 2017.jpg

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

If you had millions and you could have the chance to buy ONE of the Fantasy Bras, according to your own taste and style, which one would you buy?

Probably Lais's the color combination is perfection in a bra and pretty much something i could wear (in a different dimension tho)

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

If you had millions and you could have the chance to buy ONE of the Fantasy Bras, according to your own taste and style, which one would you buy?

Hard question, I would probably buy Karolina's 2006 or Lais' 2017, I like Kk's better but Lais' would look better on my skin color

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

These are all the outfits I'd have for my An Angel's Legacy segment, one from every year Adriana walked the show.

Imagine Candice in the 2003 outfit and Elsa in the 2005 outfit :chicken:

1999.jpg 2000.jpg 2001.jpg 2002.jpg 2003.jpg 2005.jpg 2006.jpg 2007.jpg 2008.jpg 2010.jpg 2011.jpg 2012.jpg 2013.jpg 2014.jpg 2015.jpg 2016.jpg 2017.jpg

Did you intentionally leave TRA and NA's outfit out of the equation :rofl:

7 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

I have no doubt 

lais-ribeiro-fantasy-bra-gif.thumb.gif.ebb27b0c3e186f8b392be41a17f77d6e.gif

7 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

Probably Lily’s, so I could pull it to pieces and make something better :D

Proper answer- It’s a tie between Heidi’s millennium bra, Gisele’s 2005 bra, Tyra’s or Selita’s. 

9 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

Either Ale's ET one or Miranda's.  The blue is a color that works well for me.