Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 hours ago, jubs2512 said:

Toni has only one outfit? Wtf she’s the only one reason I got excited for this year

I do not know, but she was only once at the fitting ... was it really so perfect that there was no need for modifications?! I hope for two stunning outfits.

8 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Who else would you put??

I woud have all 12 Angels + Grace, Leomie, Barbara, Yasmin and Shanina.

10 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Did you intentionally leave TRA and NA's outfit out of the equation :rofl:

You're damn right :rofl: those outfits are trash

49 minutes ago, Clauds said:

A CONCEPT:

Have the last segment with 17 models and they all get to wear Adriana's most iconic outfit from each show she walked and then Adriana closes the segment with a brand new outfit with gigantic wings and gets her goodbye moment like Tyra in 2005. Call the segment An Angel's Legacy.

Would be awesome but we can't have nice things :rofl:

I would actually like to have a segment with the most iconic outfits in general, not only Adriana's.

1 minute ago, lostdiadem said:

I would actually like to have a segment with the most iconic outfits in general, not only Adriana's.

It would be nice but since we're talking about Adriana's last show/last farewell and she's walked so many shows she could have her own segment :rofl: for sure not gonna happen. I do hope for the 25th show they do something to pay homenage to not only Adriana but to all their iconic models like the real OG Angels, Gisele, Heidi, Tyrya and all those. 

39 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

If you had millions and you could have the chance to buy ONE of the Fantasy Bras, according to your own taste and style, which one would you buy?

Unpopular opinion: the black diamond fantasy bra was beautiful but didnt translate well on the runway.

Elsa's fantasybra is only beautiful as she rocks the hell of it, looking every inch the supermodel that she is.

However I doubt there is real significant value in the actual value of the stones. White topaz is common even on shoplc or hsn.

Still unsure what are swaroski made diamonds... Still just swaroski.stones.aint it?

Lab made diamonds' value is literally in the eye of the beholder.

I do collect loose stones like opals, amethyst, tanzanite etc.

A opal.fantasy bra might be interesting however black australian opal must be used as ethiopian.opals get washed out on tv.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

A CONCEPT:

Have the last segment with 17 models and they all get to wear Adriana's most iconic outfit from each show she walked and then Adriana closes the segment with a brand new outfit with gigantic wings and gets her goodbye moment like Tyra in 2005. Call the segment An Angel's Legacy.

Would be awesome but we can't have nice things :rofl:

BEEEECH!!!!! This is....😭😭😭 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 You need to work for VS 

7 minutes ago, Beehive2 said:

Still unsure what are swaroski made diamonds... Still just swaroski.stones.aint it?

They are real diamonds but are just made in a swarovski lab. The same chemical composition and the same look, everything. Exact same real diamonds. 

Just now, Chessie said:

They are real diamonds but are just made in a swarovski lab. The same chemical composition and the same look, everything. Exact same real diamonds. 

Nah, if no one had to potentially die to get the diamonds they are NOT real sis :idk:

2 hours ago, VSlover30 said:

Well, everybody would be a good bet.     Adriana with her age and 'boyfriend', Candice with her own swimwear, Sara with her new acting carreer, Behati who wants to focus to be a mum,...  a lot of OG angels have change to leave this year.   I see Kendall, Gigi, Cindy Bruna,... even Liu Wen could be the new angels after this year....    but I bet on Adriana, she will say goodbye this year(if she is really walking)

What has Sara acted in?