Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

well who can blame the girls for saying they love the outfits when the designers are right in front of them? I find it over the top though whenever they start crying.

PS: That board which lists all models names who have ever walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is not even complete. I bet they did their research on Wikipedia because that list misses names that are also not on the wiki-list.... :dry:

6 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

E0dCRpd.jpg

For the record: I only drink green or earl grey tea, I can't stand coffee

I didn't drink coffee before, but now I'm an addict, especially because here in Buenos Aires you can put Dulce de leche aka the greatest thing ever on your coffee, so I do coffee with Dulce de leche and some vanilla and it's heaven.

I'm strongly into tea too, since I can only have a cup of coffe every day (I'm too hyper to have more than that lol) for the rest of the day I'll just be drinking Red fruits tea or some mixes that are sold here in Argentina. If i ever make it to Canada I'll ship you some glorious tea.

Martha's outfit is so hideous :rofl::rofl::rofl: that's good tho because I'm happy they give such a horrbile outfit to someone I dislike :rofl:

I LOVE Taylor's outfit and I'm not fully convinced on Adri's. I have to think about it.

Romee looks nice in that outfit even tho it's so weird but I guess I'm gonna love that segment :rofl:

Just now, lostdiadem said:

Martha's outfit is so hideous :rofl::rofl::rofl: that's good tho because I'm happy they give such a horrbile outfit to someone I dislike :rofl:

I LOVE Taylor's outfit and I'm not fully convinced on Adri's. I have to think about it.

Romee looks nice in that outfit even tho it's so weird but I guess I'm gonna love that segment :rofl:

what horrors has poor martha done to you ? :D

Every time I see new sketches or fittings, it reminds me how many VS show outfits I use to sketch myself. 

For this year I would have the overall theme "Fantasy". The segments would be:

IMG_0001.jpgIMG_04.jpg

1. Steampunk (rather dark, metallic and mysterious segment)

12 Mother Hulda.jpg

2. European folklore (each outfit basically represents one of the tales of the Grimm brothers)

IMG_0002.jpg

3. Kissed by a muse (inspired by the 9 muses of Greek mythology)

IMG_0003.jpgIMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.jpg

4. 1001 nights (inspired by middle-eastern fashion. Basically how "exotic traveler" could have turned out)

5. Fairy tales (the actual segment by Victoria's Secret had some outfits far better than my ideas; gotta revise my ideas)

IMG_0006.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0008.jpg

6. Written in the stars (something like "heavenly bodies")

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I didn't drink coffee before, but now I'm an addict, especially because here in Buenos Aires you can put Dulce de leche aka the greatest thing ever on your coffee, so I do coffee with Dulce de leche and some vanilla and it's heaven.

I'm strongly into tea too, since I can only have a cup of coffe every day (I'm too hyper to have more than that lol) for the rest of the day I'll just be drinking Red fruits tea or some mixes that are sold here in Argentina. If i ever make it to Canada I'll ship you some glorious tea.

I went to argentina 3 years ago and went to paradise when my friend made me try this thing which is like 2 cookies with dulce de leche in the middle; covered by chocolate (I can't remember the name of it but OH MY GOD 

12 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

I went to argentina 3 years ago and went to paradise when my friend made me try this thing which is like 2 cookies with dulce de leche in the middle; covered by chocolate (I can't remember the name of it but OH MY GOD 

you can get these in nyc (whole foods, bakeries, etc)

Image result for dulce de leche cookies covered in chocolate

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.