Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

10 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah the outfit can change but the girl most likely doesn't. I'm sure Behati was always going to open. And if it's Elsa this year then it'll be Elsa.

i don't think els open the show, maybe elsa open the mountain romance with a big wing swaroski

5 hours ago, Rca said:

Hey Gigi posted a picture of the board on her snapchat and I think is a updated one, cause the order of the names are different etc. anyways, the board says "Constance jablonski - 2010-2015" and "Karlie Kloss - 2011-2014, 2016", so I think is safe to say that Constance is out and Karlie's in...

IMG_6766.PNG IMG_6767.PNG

Do you have the full thing?

Ok, looked back at the thread, and these are my thoughs.

1. Now I want alfajor... I went to Argentina a month ago, and I already ate the alfajor box a brought from there.

2. About the show, I like the place they chose for it, I have always liked the chanel shows they have made there, and I'm curious about how they are going to use such a space, considering they have elements as those amazing stairs. 

3. Quite surprised lot of the regulars are not walking this year, and as much as I'm going to miss Magda, Jacquelyn & Constance Jablonski, Kasia Struss, etc., I kind of feel like that was a good move to refresh a little bit the show. But I have no idea who many of the new models are... but I'm happy for Irina and Camille :)!

4. but WAY TOO MANY GIRLS

5. I always feel like the designs are gorgeous at the sketches, but the makers usualy fail TERRIBLY when they try to create them.

6. and with that said, I loved Sara's and Jasmine's outfits... the FB looks amazing on her. Liked Tay outfit, but I'm not sure how I feel about how the wings ended up being. I like Adriana's outfit, but I would choose only one color of lingerie, it looks bad with red-blue mix. Martha's outfit is a big NOPE, I mean it has TOO MUCH, I feel it could be better with normal heels. Those boots aren't good for that look.Alessandra and Jo's outfits look A-MA-ZING, I love Ale's wings. I like Romee's outfit, and also lily's, even with those wings... yeah, they're kind of BLACK for such colorfull outfits, but for me is a good contrast. About Lais outfit.... she look amazing, not a fan of that blanket, but I'm ssure she will do great.

7. About musicians.... Lady Gaga YESSSSSSSSSS , Bruno Mars YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, The Weeknd Okey.

And that's all per now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.