Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Hey Gigi posted a picture of the board on her snapchat and I think is a updated one, cause the order of the names are different etc. anyways, the board says "Constance jablonski - 2010-2015" and "Karlie Kloss - 2011-2014, 2016", so I think is safe to say that Constance is out and Karlie's in...

IMG_6766.PNG IMG_6767.PNG

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

No, did she say something bad?

You know how the VS Instagram Fanpages are. They are always making a big deal about things. Lmfao just enjoy the show. So I suppose that page was complaining about her outfit and Lais got mad about that 

1 hour ago, Limerlight said:

Tay Tay

Oh god I read this as Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I'm strongly into tea too, since I can only have a cup of coffe every day (I'm too hyper to have more than that lol) for the rest of the day I'll just be drinking Red fruits tea or some mixes that are sold here in Argentina. If i ever make it to Canada I'll ship you some glorious tea.

No mate? My ex is Argentine and she gave me a bombilla for my birthday and I'm kind of addicted to making mate.... mate itself, not so much, I've got Irn-Bru, and it's sweeter :rofl: 

Kendall's birthday is today I think, I'm interested in how they're going to market her this year/what will come out of her fittings and such.

Especially with what happened to her (half) sister in Paris.

Dramaaaaa :dry:

12 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Oh god I read this as Taylor Swift

No mate? My ex is Argentine and she gave me a bombilla for my birthday and I'm kind of addicted to making mate.... mate itself, not so much, I've got Irn-Bru, and it's sweeter :rofl: 

Mate doesn't count as a drink anymore, I have so much mate at morning that I consider it my breakfast, legit I am drinking my mate as i type this :rofl: 

@Stormbringer you don't like Dulce de leche? This friendship is over.

42 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I dont know! theres a comment of her sayin "Deleted my comment?? Really??" and nothing else! no idea of what she said

They commented on this pic not long after she posted it-

The comments were deleted before I thought to screenshot, but essentially it was an exchange between two vs fan pages and Lais. Apparently she'd blocked one of their other pages who said something negative about her TRA look (the deleted comment you're talking about?) and they were imploring her to unblock them and clarify they were talking about the clothing not her, then went on to say she is a public figure and thus should think about how she deals with things (implying she alienates fans with her actions, but it seemed kinda patronizing). Lais commented back once saying she may be a public figure, but that doesn't mean she has to put up with the way they criticize her. The exchange was in Portuguese, so I only remember the gist from an online translator. The next time I looked, they were gone and I assume she blocked both pages since more didn't pop up there. 

1 hour ago, Rca said:

Hey Gigi posted a picture of the board on her snapchat and I think is a updated one, cause the order of the names are different etc. anyways, the board says "Constance jablonski - 2010-2015" and "Karlie Kloss - 2011-2014, 2016", so I think is safe to say that Constance is out and Karlie's in...

IMG_6766.PNG IMG_6767.PNG

Can someone upload a full board ? 

Lais blocked me on IG when I told her quoting John Lennon on peace makes no sense since he was an abuser who also made fun of disabled people, since then I haven't liked her. She really can't take any opinion or facts apparently that go against what she believes lol. She's boring and annoying, which is why she's the least fav angel (if people even remember that she is one that is). 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.