Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

The theme of "Secret Angel" is not necessarily sexy spy. Like Sophia said (and I know she says that always), this is a more cinematic section. It's supposed to have a Casablanca-esque feeling and is inspired by black and white movies of the 40's and 50's.

The wings in Mountain Romance look kinda off, but I'm sure they stay where they are. Most of the looks of this section had those kinda wings. But they actually quite fit the Austrian, Tyrolian theme.

c22c7e69cb2cc1dad2285ef080733a8c.jpg

10 minutes ago, Alexis10 said:

Look a Behati's body, does anyone think she and Candice will do a Surprise Runway return like Heidi?

14925629_1773735959542940_6810840272939067145_n.jpg

i wish but i'd sooner win the lottery than that happening. at least they'd both have the yabos to fill out the bras properly if they did, haha.

Poor Martha. Se sound very forced to me in that video, but i don't blame her. The boots didn't match the rest of the outfit. I only liked the jacket. (and the boots, but not in that type of outfit) Her face when she says "i'm like a gypsy goddess" lol

Why is VS keeping Adriana but also giving her bland or lame outfits two years in a row? Nothing in that outfit is really matching to me: the leather straps, the colours of the lingerie or the fabrics. Leather, vinyl and a sort of lace bralette? Not even talking about the wings. Only if the lingerie pieces where black, it could be a lot better than actually is.

Taylor and Sara's outfits are great, but they seem from the same segment for sure. Not liking at all the effect of Taylor wing's, the outfit is great without them!

2 hours ago, iluvitwhenya said:

i wish but i'd sooner win the lottery than that happening. at least they'd both have the yabos to fill out the bras properly if they did, haha.

However if both of them flew to paris for a day or two just to be in the audience. Imagine how much press they can generate for the show.

Just my thoughts tho. they would much prefer to be home with their babies.

20 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Ming is sooo cute!

And I can barely understand what Kate says... she really needs to improve her English so she can get a big contract as a sporkerperson. Maybe that's why she lost her angel contract? Love her anyways. :smile:

34 minutes ago, Beehive2 said:

However if both of them flew to paris for a day or two just to be in the audience. Imagine how much press they can generate for the show.

Just my thoughts tho. they would much prefer to be home with their babies.

i'd be pretty disappointed if they did. sure behati's body is BANGING for six weeks out from having a baby, but nobody should be working so soon after giving birth. i mean i'm no doctor but i can't see it being all that great physically, mentally...

51 minutes ago, Rca said:

Ming is sooo cute!

And I can barely understand what Kate says... she really needs to improve her English so she can get a big contract as a sporkerperson. Maybe that's why she lost her angel contract? Love her anyways. :smile:

Kate's English has improved a lot, it may not be perfect but if you compare with last year she has come a long way. I also think that it may have been why she lost her contract since it made her seem sort of distant and 'unrelatable'.

+1 to Ming's cuteness! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.